Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Who is going to Danny Howells on Sat?

joeygk

Originally posted by vicman

i am still *thinking*of going, but I'm not sure...but I will try to make.....hopefully I will be there, but I'm still thinking about it...:rolleyes:

Friggin' crackhead you know you're going! This is the plan: we'll just roll out of Buzz in DC around 6am take a lil' nappy nap and be in NYC by 10 pm. Have your Ripped Fuel ready------>you'll need it! :cool:

Did I mention I'm going to Danny Howells on Saturday? I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday------>well it would be even cooler if I got to meet Danny, but this is still pretty cool.

*Stacey do you sill have his cell phone number? :laugh: (although, I think we may have scared him that night at Opium)

Originally posted by joeygk

Friggin' crackhead you know you're going! This is the plan: we'll just roll out of Buzz in DC around 6am take a lil' nappy nap and be in NYC by 10 pm. Have your Ripped Fuel ready------>you'll need it! :cool:

i'm still thinking about going, but i'm not sure yet :D

.....mmm..but i did but an extra bottle of ripped fuel just "in case" :rolleyes:

i hope he;s good like the last time he was in DC, thank gawd it was only a 3 hr set, 'cos if it wouldve been a longer set, i wouldve passed out

Did I mention I'm going to Danny Howells on Saturday? I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday------>well it would be even cooler if I got to meet Danny, but this is still pretty cool.

*Stacey do you sill have his cell phone number? :laugh: (although, I think we may have scared him that night at Opium)

hye, wait, wtf? its your b'day? i didnt know that.

:bday::finger:

Yeah- it's my b-day on saturday- turning 24. I'm totally having a quarter-life crisis! I'm freaking out b/c I feel old---------->I'm no longer eligible to be on the Real World!

I was totally planning on being a cast memeber for the Real World- Aruba, but now it'll never happen! :mad::laugh:

Yeah- it's my b-day on saturday- turning 24. I'm totally having a quarter-life crisis! I'm freaking out b/c I feel old---------->I'm no longer eligible to be on the Real World!

I was totally planning on being a cast memeber for the Real World- Aruba, but now it'll never happen! :mad::laugh:

:nopity:

btw i love these new smileys :D

Gosh....Joey.....stop rubbing it in....;) I know you'll have an awesome time!!!

I love DH too.....he's such a cool person, so down to earth and he's a sweety.....(I hope Lee doesn't get jealous)...

Anyways, Joey let us ALL know how much fun you have.....make sure to put up a review!!!;)