Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Offical Venting About Shit Thread

vikkii123

OK I'LL START :tongue:

My Dryer Broke last night so now I have to go out tonight after work and buy a new one. WTF :mad: I don't think I like this whole growing up thing and being responsible!!!! The only good thing is my Mom I mean my landlady ;) said I could take it off my rent in July if I wanted to.... I might just do that... RRRRAAAAAA Sorry guys just need to vent!!! ANY ONE ELSE UP FOR VENTING!?!?!?

I'm a lover, not a venter ;)

But I'll give it a try. The ramp from the Mass Pike to 95 North was closed this morning. So EVERYONE had to go down 95 South, then get off at the first exit and backtrack up 95 North. The whole process took about 45 minutes, so I was late for work (which actually, isn't all THAT bad). But it kind of sucked. But actually, I just re-found a Steve Lawler CD this morning so I listened to that the whole time, so that was really good. What was I venting about again??

• 2 weeks later...

heres a classic one

my dog or rather bitch ate my dam homework and when i tried explaining it to the teacher sihe kicked me out and sent me to the principle.............while i was there i decided to go on a rampage and all went expected to plan.................i got suspended and drank for a 3 days

the end

Originally posted by vikkii123

...lol.... my job is really sucking this week...I have a million and one things to do and my manager just keeps adding to the list...:mad: But thanks for letting me vent :beer:

How is everyone else doing?

:bj: