Umek

Funk D'void

Surgeon

Ben Sims

Billy Nasty

Suburban Knight

Ade Fenton

Tony Work

can anyone guess where i'm going this summer?

:rock::tongue: :grin:

www.godskitchenonline.com

Stratford's only about an hour and 15 minutes from london if you pretend the speed signs are in mph instead of kph....

If I was already gonna be over there, I might go to that just for the Helter-Skelter Arena....I'm STILL waiting to see Zinc and Brockie (although I'd rather hear them spin bingo shit rather than jungle). And Umek....that bastard refuses to come to America.....

But what are YOU so excited about??? I don't see ROLLO on that lineup card....

At least there isn't too much UK Hard House on there aside from Fergie...

Originally posted by brickhouse

At least there isn't too much UK Hard House on there aside from Fergie...

Oh but there is,he missed an arena out:-

Sundissential arena

Lisa Lashes

Anne Savage

Lisa Pin-up

Andy Farley

Nick Rafferty

Rob Tissera

Lab 4 (live)

Ian m

Paul Kershaw

Mark grey

All four festivals have the most amazing lineups you could possibly imagine,i'm goin to ,Godskitchen,Creamfields (august) and i'm praying to god that i can go to Gatecrasher (june),check this outhttp://www.gatecrasher.co.uk/connected/events/summer/220602/thearenas/

Also Fergie's not really playing that "proper" uk hardhouse sound at the minute,he's been playing the same sort of stuff as Judge Jules recently but without the bits of cheese thrown in.

Originally posted by starshaped

Oh but there is,he missed an arena out:-

Sundissential arena

Lisa Lashes

Anne Savage

Lisa Pin-up

Andy Farley

Nick Rafferty

Rob Tissera

Lab 4 (live)

Ian m

Paul Kershaw

Mark grey

All four festivals have the most amazing lineups you could possibly imagine,i'm goin to ,Godskitchen,Creamfields (august) and i'm praying to god that i can go to Gatecrasher (june),check this outhttp://www.gatecrasher.co.uk/connected/events/summer/220602/thearenas/

Also Fergie's not really playing that "proper" uk hardhouse sound at the minute,he's been playing the same sort of stuff as Judge Jules recently but without the bits of cheese thrown in.

Yup, I think we found the UK Hard House....

Dumb question, but why is UK hard House the only genre where the most popular DJs are all women??? This never really occurred to me before, but now that I look at that tent's card, I noticed that 3 of the 5 names I recognize are women and I can think one at least one other really big UKHH DJ.

As for Fergie switching over, I can maybe see why. He's crap (or at least was last time I heard him), and trance is probably a lot easier for him to mix. It's easier to get away with wrecks when you can mask them than when the beats are open. Maybe he's even improved, warranting his popularity a bit...

Anyway, I'll be there for one of the big festivals next summer. Gonna try the tour of Europe thing....see if I can hit a festival, Love Parade, and Ayia Napa in about a 2 week period while taking a break from studying for the bar.

Good question,i've no idea,Lisa Lashes and Anne Savage are really good though.Thing is with hardhouse,it is E music of the highest order,you have to experience it in a club like Sundissential or Insomniacz to really appreciate it.I find it quite difficult to sit in the house and listen to it but when i hear it in a club i go mental.

As for Fergie,i find it difficult explaining the difference between the sound Lisa Lashes/Anne Savage plays and that what Fergie plays,Fergie is playing a mixture of trance/hardhouse/techno it's all hard but not the hoovers and horns sound which is the sound most people think of when you say hardhouse.

Thing is there are loads of different types of hardhouse,just like there are loads of different types of trance etc etc

Have you heard much of it?