Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To that loser who posted Dan Pearl Video

You are a sick loser to find such video on the internet in the first place and you are such an insensitive s.o.b to share it with people on this board. what the heck is wrong with you? did it make your day? i hope the same thing happens to your throat! that video is gross!

Hey he just posted it. he didn't say he liked it or anything.

You can find that video on lots of websites... so it's not like anybody has to dig deep.

How about you take your anger from that video out on something more constructive... like perhaps flying over there and killing the sons of bitches responsible for creating the video in the first place.

Originally posted by robocock

You are a sick loser to find such video on the internet in the first place and you are such an insensitive s.o.b to share it with people on this board. what the heck is wrong with you? did it make your day? i hope the same thing happens to your throat! that video is gross!

Listen u asshole don't be calling my friend a loser. That video was posted all over the net and all over the world for people to see. People should see it and everyone is gonna have a negative reaction to it.

you have a friend? what a surprise.. retarded fat bitch(i know what you look like) .. im sure you enjoyed every minute of the video

Originally posted by girly

Listen u asshole don't be calling my friend a loser. That video was posted all over the net and all over the world for people to see. People should see it and everyone is gonna have a negative reaction to it.

you have a friend? what a surprise.. retarded fat bitch(i know what you look like) .. im sure you enjoyed every minute of the video

That's the most retarded response I think I have ever seen on this msg board.

:laugh: :laugh: yeah sure you do . there is people that *really* do know me and know i am very,very far from fat, very far from retarded and not very far from a bitch. But good try asshole.:cool:

suck my robocock, ugly bitch.

Originally posted by girly

:laugh: :laugh: yeah sure you do . there is people that *really* do know me and know i am very,very far from fat, very far from retarded and not very far from a bitch. But good try asshole.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Besides the fact that the video is all over the net, the fact of the matter is that people are CURIOUS! As sick as it may sound, people actually want to see things like the WTC and Daniel Pearl videos. Sometimes it brings closure and acceptance, other times it just helps you understand a little more about what really happened. It's human nature to be CURIOUS! I personally think nothing is wrong with it. Is it very disturbing? OF COURSE! I pray that never happens to anyone ever again, although I know it is inevitable. It's just the world we live in.