Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do you classify me?

you seem to have 2 categories preps and guidos. where do u classify me? i am 5'6" 175 lbs. i lift 5 days a week and am told i look like a powerlifter (but i don't work my abs and lift my shirt up 500 times a sec to check them out). i do wax my eyebrows. i have my hair cut as low as my buzzers allow with no guard. i do not: tan, wear tight designer clothes or have a ton of designer cologne (i wear stuff from bath and body). i occasionaly look at myself in the mirror just because i am happy with the total change i see in myself since i graduated HS in 95. is this enuff info? so what am i?:idea:

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh:

I WOULD SAY YOUR YOU*...and as long as you are happy with that, who cares what everyone else thinks of you. .;)

i honestly dont care, just curious.

by the way can i still be called a "modest guido" being 100% jewish?:idea:

Originally posted by allishara

I think what you have written for GENDER says it all.

No wonder why you dont tan or wear designer clothes!

Let me guess.... you were Jenco jeans?

Dont worry... its ok :isok:

actually i wear hilfiger jeans, i dont dress like a raver; i only attend them once every month or 2.

Originally posted by allishara

So your a jacked Jewish guy that tweezes his eyebrows that doesnt go tanning or wears designer clothes but attends raves wearing Hilfiger pants?

I think your in a category all your own buddy :hat:

ok, let me restate this one, i do wear ufo's when i go to a rave but other than that, when i am not at work, i wear hilfiger jeans and usually hilfiger or polo. sorry to be confusing :confused:

HEY DONT PISS ON RAVES!! THOSE PARTIES ARE HANDSDOWN THE BEST THERE IS <sorry about the caps>.

best dj's best vibe. the only thing is once you turn 20 you kinda have outgrown them which really sucks. why do they make those things no age parties? anyway just my ".10 cents my .02 cents is free" EM

SANTAFOREAL=PROFESSIONAL NINJA

Originally posted by santaforeal

HEY DONT PISS ON RAVES!! THOSE PARTIES ARE HANDSDOWN THE BEST THERE IS <sorry about the caps>.

best dj's best vibe. the only thing is once you turn 20 you kinda have outgrown them which really sucks. why do they make those things no age parties? anyway just my ".10 cents my .02 cents is free" EM

SANTAFOREAL=PROFESSIONAL NINJA

raves do have the best dj's and the best vibe.

i am 24 and the thrill of a rave is gettin better as i get older

they are not always all ages but i dont mind any age cumin as long as they bring a good vibe....and good drugs (lol):hat: