Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is the tri-state are the only place with juiceheads

I know what u mean I just got back from Orlando 2 weeks ago and my friends are all juice heads and people were looking at us like we were FREAKS! I am a built dude who most people would think i'm on juice but I'm not. People around here are very in to material things Men and females are into looks as well. Even in Orlando a pretty big city u would see hott chicks with GOOF BALL guys around here u see that a little but it's usually the girls who are fed up with the good looking guys. All in all enjoy it because the only other place u will see hotties like the N.Y area is Miami or Brazil!

Originally posted by freshl7freshl7

I know what u mean I just got back from Orlando 2 weeks ago and my friends are all juice heads and people were looking at us like we were FREAKS! I am a built dude who most people would think i'm on juice but I'm not. People around here are very in to material things Men and females are into looks as well. Even in Orlando a pretty big city u would see hott chicks with GOOF BALL guys around here u see that a little but it's usually the girls who are fed up with the good looking guys. All in all enjoy it because the only other place u will see hotties like the N.Y area is Miami or Brazil!

YOU KNOW!!!

I agree with you completely...juiceheads are nasty. There is nothing worse than an overgrown guy who cant even moves his arms above his head because his veins might explode...it just looks trashy and GROOOSSSSS...I dont think many girlsd, at least girls with some class like that look. Who wants to be seen with a "stick a needle in my ass because I cant work out and look good on my own" type of guy? By the way, those meatheads are ALWAYS the ones that go down first in fights...so whats the purpose of even doing it? EVERYONE GAWKS at you guys because you look ridiculous and who wants to stick a needle in thier ass!!! hahaha...sooooooopathetic

To sfcraz01-

I dont know what your big problem is with the meatheads and juice...... sounds to me like you are not happy with yourself and wanted to lash out due to your own insecurities.......

Plain and simple...... no one is telling you to do juice, or pushing it on you........ its a personaly decision every one of us has to make....... if you choose not to do it, good for you...... but dont push your morals and beliefs on the rest of the world...... remember that saying.... opinions are like assholes....... just shut it and keep it to yourself...... no one wants to hear it........

Good job to the guy hitting 135 on flat bench....... Props to you for the good work....... but who is the friggin meathead here..... I dont see any juiceheads posting what they curled or benched last week........ pffffffffftttttt!!!!!!!!!

See you punks at the clubs this summer....... I will be the shirtless meathead having a blast buggin out to the music and laughing at your insecure asses standing alone in the corner.....