Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Tonight!!!

Start off Memorial Day Weekend early tonight at Club Abyss. DJ Manny The Greek on the main floor, DJ Unique in the Vibe Lounge, KTU hosts the all new Oxygen Bar and a special Birthday celebration for Rob O Hara. PM me for guestlist.

When i was @ abyss last wed. i sWore they said Louie Devito will be spinning at abyss tonight, i could be mistaken. Hey if so maybe u guys will here some CASTLES IN THE SKY or DABUZZ - LET ME LOVE U TONIGHT or some other jams from 2 years or even 3 years ago.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Start off Memorial Day Weekend early tonight at Club Abyss. DJ Manny The Greek on the main floor, DJ Unique in the Vibe Lounge, KTU hosts the all new Oxygen Bar and a special Birthday celebration for Rob O Hara. PM me for guestlist.

JAR. :jar:

Are you going tonight?

I heard your going to XS saturday night.. is this true??:D

Originally posted by jarmenio

I'm there, haven't seen my boy manny in a few weeks.

Jsen7 you heard incorrectly, Manny The Greek is spinning all night on the main floor. Allishara-Yes I will be there tonight and you have a better chance of of winning a million then seeing me at XS Saturday-Tempts Baby!!!

Originally posted by Jsen7

When i was @ abyss last wed. i sWore they said Louie Devito will be spinning at abyss tonight, i could be mistaken. Hey if so maybe u guys will here some CASTLES IN THE SKY or DABUZZ - LET ME LOVE U TONIGHT or some other jams from 2 years or even 3 years ago.

Look, spreading rumors.......:nono: Maybe we'll ground you for the weekend??? What do you think about that:idea:

Originally posted by joegio

Hey Mr. Armenio, can I go on your infamous list too...I think you may actually see my face down there tonight.

Hey Stranger!!! Of course bro, call me later 908-392-1062, let me know how many peops you are coming with.