Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I don't know why but, TEMPS is the only spot that.....

temps can kiss my ass...the only reason why its "so good" is cause thats were the most drugs...just a little news flash about that...due to MTV and the past incidences in the club...with the OD's and people getting busted with E down there...it will be watched heavily this year...so what ever you do...watch out cause, the next person you do a bum p next to or look like you are on cloud 9 and shit...just may be an undercover and the clubs will not be notified of any type of undercovers in there club. the shore is going to be watched this summer. so watch yourselves:blank: not ment to scare anyone...but just to inform.

"guidos suck :peeleft: i hope your eyebrows fall off"...

I know I am newbie and will probably gett bashed, but I hate all you people right now...I am so F#I)* jealous.

I have been waiting all winter working a day job and bartending at a club on weekends all winter, just so I can can party all summer....What happens? I have a wedding the weekend I am so supposed to kick off my summer!:(:mad:

Its memorial day weekend I want to get wrecked, too...Its not fair!

I hope you all enjoy yourselves!

Originally posted by swollashell

temps can kiss my ass...the only reason why its "so good" is cause thats were the most drugs...just a little news flash about that...due to MTV and the past incidences in the club...with the OD's and people getting busted with E down there...it will be watched heavily this year...so what ever you do...watch out cause, the next person you do a bum p next to or look like you are on cloud 9 and shit...just may be an undercover and the clubs will not be notified of any type of undercovers in there club. the shore is going to be watched this summer. so watch yourselves:blank: not ment to scare anyone...but just to inform.

hey al roker heres a "news flash" for yah this is the case every summer with the undercovers it is nothing new.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by swollashell

"guidos suck :peeleft: i hope your eyebrows fall off"...

they can't watch something they can't see.............

what are they gonna arrest somebody for LOOKING fucked up?

spoken like a true fucking idiot

whatevaman,

at first i thought you were knocking temps, but I then i finished reading your post..

I agree with you, I have been hearing the same lines for years about temps and seaside being watched....I have had people tell me not to go on certain weekends cause shit is going down, blah, blah, blah....Neveronce have I seen shit go down...

Just be smart, just like any other club.:idea:

this just in..........

The Seaside Police Department will be closely monitoring the World Wide Web in hope of busting large networks of drug cartels over AOL Instant Messenger and the Clubplanet.com New Jersey Forum. These message board "junkies" have shown strong links to the same groups of "guidos" and "guidettes" who frequent the Temptations Nightclub in Seaside Heights. Additionally, this same group of capri pant wearing Italians can be found in their shore houses in Ortley Beach, at 3 Brother's Pizzeria at 4AM on Saturdays, or on the boardwalk eating Midway cheesesteaks (on whole wheat without the cheese). Details to follow.

technology, I tell ya...........never ceases to amaze me.

Originally posted by tyco

this just in..........

The Seaside Police Department will be closely monitoring the World Wide Web in hope of busting large networks of drug cartels over AOL Instant Messenger and the Clubplanet.com New Jersey Forum. These message board "junkies" have shown strong links to the same groups of "guidos" and "guidettes" who frequent the Temptations Nightclub in Seaside Heights. Additionally, this same group of capri pant wearing Italians can be found in their shore houses in Ortley Beach, at 3 Brother's Pizzeria at 4AM on Saturdays, or on the boardwalk eating Midway cheesesteaks (on whole wheat without the cheese). Details to follow.

Hahahhaaaaa....:)

Originally posted by tyco

this just in..........

:rofl:

CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG?..i guess someone is having a bad day..and another thing thing didnt your mother ever teach you that saying "if u dont have something nice to say then dont say anything at all"..