Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Little Summer Well Wish to Everyone!

It's about that time again where the sun and the beach rule all. May the weather be rainless, sunny, and warm every weekend. I'm truly looking forward to an absolutely incredible summer. We all had a very dark and sad winter and it's time to put all that aside and have some fun!!! I welcome my whole Tempts family back for another season of insane music and ENERGY that is second to none!! So I expect nothing short of chaos from all of you. See you all down the shore!!!!

Denny Tsettos

Originally posted by Denny Tsettos

It's about that time again where the sun and the beach rule all. May the weather be rainless, sunny, and warm every weekend. I'm truly looking forward to an absolutely incredible summer. We all had a very dark and sad winter and it's time to put all that aside and have some fun!!! I welcome my whole Tempts family back for another season of insane music and ENERGY that is second to none!! So I expect nothing short of chaos from all of you. See you all down the shore!!!!

Denny Tsettos

CHAOS? CHAOS YOU SAY? THE WARRIORS SHALL BE REPRESENTING IN TRUE CHAOTIC FASHION MY FRIEND. AS ALWAYS, LOOKING FOWARD TO HEARING YOU RIP IT UP FOR THE NEXT 12 OR SO WEEKENDS.

ALSO BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR FUTURE WIFE

HOPE YOUR WEDDING IS AS GOOD AS A LABORDAY SUNDAY AT TEMPTS!!!!!

Denny Tsettos

CHAOS? CHAOS YOU SAY? THE WARRIORS SHALL BE REPRESENTING IN TRUE CHAOTIC FASHION MY FRIEND. AS ALWAYS, LOOKING FOWARD TO HEARING YOU RIP IT UP FOR THE NEXT 12 OR SO WEEKENDS.

Guest saleen351

Denny Tsettos

good luck, tell JJ to post when retro night is so I can fly home...

PS Dark Beat, get your hands on this track... Summer anthem....

Originally posted by vip-tech

Chaos just mother fuckin Chaos....This weekend every single warrior will be in the house....partying, B****** lol...........

Denny Tsettos

:D