Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eat PLUR and die, bastards!!!!!!!!!

weyes

'k, so i want to go to a rave that's coming up soon, and i work the late shift at my job (generally 1:30 - 9:30), which basically leaves me unable to go to the stores that sell tickets during their business hours. and, unfortunately, there isn't a participating outlet near my house.

one store was semi-close to my work, though, and when i called, an answering machine picked up (even though it was in the afternoon, which is bullshit). their hours were 1-10, it said, and that they validated parking across the street for an hour. so, i wouldn't be able to go before work, but if i left a little early and rushed my ass off, i might be able to make it.

i got to the o-so-crowded college neighborhood in which they're located by 9:30, only to find that the lot doesn't validate. i tried the one around the corner, thinking that perhaps that was the one they meant, but, no dice, i had to give those people $3. whatever, i thought, i'll just get my ticket and go home.

but i got to the store, only to find the door locked and a sign w/ the hours posted that the store closes every day of the week at 9. no ticket for weyes, and the tix go up in price as time goes by, still leaving me without a place to buy them.

i asked the parking attendant how to get home from there, and after finding that she's given me wrong directions, i arrived home really late, tired, frustrated, and sans ticket.

yeah, ok, so plurplurplur and all that good stuff, but frequency 8 in westwood can go to hell :mad3: .

that sux. seems that they cant get their hours str8. maybe they were talking that they closed 10pm...uh...whats after Pacific standard time? hence it would be 9 pm pacific time they would close.......but i dont think they are bright enough to figure that out.

well, there is always PvD's mamoth 3 hr set at giant.

:cry:

ok, ok, enough feeling sorry for myself, i've got my ticket to the rave now (i'm entering the pre-grieving phase about pvd - not sure if i'll have to or not, but preparing just in case). my next trick is to convince certain people ;) to go with me. hey, the party sells itself, what can i say? i think my friends must be pulling my leg with all this, "gee i dunno..." mumbo-jumbo. they know they're just dying to go :D . updates pending...

ha, ha..you caved in and got the tix? :D

what i usually do with friends that sy that theyre going and have a tendency to backout at the last minute is put a damp cloth dampened with chloroform over their nose to knock them out, that gives me enough time to get to the rave/club with them and by the time they wake up, they are already in :D

who would turn down a rave?

the chloroform sounds like a good idea - highly effective, and old skool. i like the tried and true stuff. i think that could work on some people, but one of my friends is way too big for me to knock out in any way; he'd pin me down in a second.

Originally posted by vicman

who would turn down a rave?

and, as for that question, i'm still searching for an answer :tongue: ...

some of us fronm trhe dc board wer thinking of doing a raver night out, since none of us dress up in raver gear nowadays or have never dressed up in raver gear at all in our entire lives, should be interesting if we can pull it off.

maybe an alternative to the chlroform on your freind would be taking him out for drinks, and when he's dizzy and a bit distracted, hit him with the choloroform :D

Originally posted by vicman

some of us fronm trhe dc board wer thinking of doing a raver night out, since none of us dress up in raver gear nowadays or have never dressed up in raver gear at all in our entire lives, should be interesting if we can pull it off.

maybe an alternative to the chlroform on your freind would be taking him out for drinks, and when he's dizzy and a bit distracted, hit him with the choloroform :D

the "raver night out" sounds like fun, and, if anyone is ready to give up his or her raver gear, tell him or her to send it to me :D !!!

but about that one friend who could out-wrestle me - he's got too high a tolerance for the licka for that to work, either. even after 6 double vodkas on the rocks at giant he was totally on his game, bummed out that was still too sober for a party and all that money and work he had put into getting drunk :( .

i'm still trying to work on msbobois, though! (she's coming, she just doesn't know it yet ;) .)

Originally posted by weyes

i'm still trying to work on msbobois, though! (she's coming, she just doesn't know it yet ;) .)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just got me thinkning how some people that have nevere gone out to a club or a rave tend to find excuses out of nowhere in order not to go. last week one of my freinds came up with the excuse that he was going rowing on Saturday morning, hence he could not go out on Friday night...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

he's one major candidate for the chloroform trick

i've been a little too hard on msbobois, though - i think she's gonna get a restraining order against me :worry: ...

i really just get so excited about these things. more excited, i think, than any of my friends seem to, these days. i'm still as much of a little kid in a candy store about it as ever. i won't leave till it's over; it's not even something that crosses my mind. i guess most people outgrow that, and maybe i will, too, but i haven't yet.

so when my dj comes to town, i jump up and down for a month - two weeks before the party and two weeks after. and space girl is a whole other story. shit, man, i'm reeling right now :spin2: . if you want to recognize me at the party, i'll be the freak acting freaky :bounce: .

i'm still like that at times. when a major dj comes into town or when a roadtrip to see a major dj is coming closer i definitly get excited.

i got excited for steve lawler 2 weeks ago, especially after a trip to NY to go see him 2 weeks before went down the drain. same for S&D, and back in november during thanksgiving to see S&D in NY, Deep Dish, PvD & Tiesto here in DC. And of course WMC...I was frteaking out 3 months before the damn conference started, when i booked my air tix and my hotel accomodations.

:shake::screwy: :grin2: