Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Found The U2 Track!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

OK I DON'T HAVE IT SINCE ITS A WHITE LABEL, BUT ITS ON ONE OF DENNY'S TSETTOS MIXES FROM KTU. IT WAS DONE WITHIN THE LAST 2 MONTHS.... SO IF YOU GUYS GO THREW THOSE MIXES LOOK FOR U2 WITHOUT YOU AND POST THE DATE OF THE SHOW OR PM ME AND I'LL GET IT AND RIP THE TRACK, ITS PRETTY DAMM GOOD...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeynine999

saleen i had that track since when denny played it my boy gave it to me u should of asked me i would of sent it to ya

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank god I don't have to serch for it. I hope its the one that I'm looking for...........

Guest saleen351

MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS MIKE..... I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT.......... SIMPLE SICK

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shnug6699

can someone send me this song been looking for it everywhere.

i got pleanty of songs to trade too.

hit me up at shnug69@aol.com

I got it in wav format only, but I'm working on it to make it a mp3... then I'll send it out on Audio galaxy to the cp group....

Guest saleen351

its on ag, but I fucked with the lable and I have no idea what to search for, none came up, but I sent it too 200 people so hit me on aim at nrc0116 if you cant find it...

this is what it is labled

u2bootleg-saleen351mix.mp3

Guest saleen351

Ok, there is def some confusion with this track. That track I sent out was indeed a u2 bootleg, but its not the one I was looking for. Both are sick.... The one that I intial wanted is x-factor white label, the one I send out is not x factor. I was told its labeled some thing gold... Anyhow I'm looking for x factor now, after I heard it again last night at Space I compared the two and they are different.... X factor is U2's track "without you"..... so any of you whitle lable guys have it? I'm still looking for dennys set to compare both tracks, I'm not sure which track denny played now... Could be either one.....

I remember a while back, i belive it was on one of skribble's ktu mix shows he played that U2 song "without You" i asked him about it and he said it was on a white label.....its not the U2 vs South Street Players - "With or Without Who" mix that i heard its a different mix all i know it was fcking unbeliveable

steveG