Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your thoughts on Ivano vs Roly on Friday @ Space

biznation00

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

Ivano Vs Roly in the Mainroom Friday @ Space...

Even if you are not attending, what are your thoughts or predictions??

This should get interesting...;)

never heard of these guys so i have no idea

see you sat night by that cunt who was my bartender last time.... shes ain't getting a penny................... come say hi, we'll do some guido fist pumping.........

Roland (Space resident) played from 12-2:30am & swapped with Oscar from 2:30- 3:30 the night of Space's year 2 party. Then took the decks in the patio from 4:30-6:30 am.

Ivano (Space/Spin) takes the decks during the Afterhours from 6:30am + in the Space Patio & is the resident @ Spin's revolution Friday parties...

see you sat night by that cunt who was my bartender last time.... shes ain't getting a penny................... come say hi, we'll do some guido fist pumping.........

:laugh: looking forward to meeting you...

well I have only heard Roly spin once, and to be honest I wasn’t feeling his set.. in that same vain; I would like to hear him again. I believe you can’t judge a dj by just one set.. Ivanno on the other hand, I’ve heard a number of times, and he always has me dancing until exhaustion. if I have one issue with Ivanno; it would be his track selection. I’d like to hear him, throw down some newer tracks. as a dj he is awesome, he knows how to work a crowd, and his mixing is tight. so in my opinion, I would give the edge to Ivanno.

just my two pennies.. :)