Clubplanet Nightlife Community

steroids and the girls who luv them

this is a ? mainly for the ladies but i am not attempting to start anything, i just want info. can you pleeze tell me why you are so into men who are into steriods? when i go out to clubs i watch as you girls (not all of u) drool over the guy who is just bigger than a house. you love to hang off of his arm like his little trophy. i have no problem with anyone who does roids (hell i would like to do them, but i wont) but i dont understand why you like this synthesized piece of flesh, who when the roids wear off and he stops lifting will have bigger tits than you probably do. again guys this is nothing against you, i dont mind what you do. i just cant understand when i go out and see these massive guys who do roids then mix drugs and alcoholand girls just seem to luv this. just an explanation would be nice :confused:

describe in detail please...do you mean a juiced up guy that also happens to look good IE good looking, nice gear on, lean or just big for bigness sake.....please control for intervening variables & i can give you a viable answer to you inquiry...thanks for your anticiapated cooperation....

I guess I can't speak for the ladies that are attracted to extremely bulky looking guys because I am not one of them. However I must say this WHO CARES about what type of guy a girl goes for. I don't think girls go around saying I'm going to find me a man that does steroids!! A girl could be attracted to a muscular men and later find out they juice.

I think a guy that is physically fit is a very big turn on but each girl is turned on by different sizes. SOme like bulky..or like some mass but really cut...or no mass just cut up....and some like skinny.

BUT why do have to judge....;)

i agree with neena ...

i'm personnally not into MUSCLES - i like a guy who looks good and of course is not a fat slob or a skinny rail but the big bulky guys don't do anything for me at all.

pretty much all of my friends feel that same way too.

i guess it's just about each persons individual taste.

Originally posted by neena16

I guess I can't speak for the ladies that are attracted to extremely bulky looking guys because I am not one of them. However I must say this WHO CARES about what type of guy a girl goes for. I don't think girls go around saying I'm going to find me a man that does steroids!! A girl could be attracted to a muscular men and later find out they juice.

I think a guy that is physically fit is a very big turn on but each girl is turned on by different sizes. SOme like bulky..or like some mass but really cut...or no mass just cut up....and some like skinny.

BUT why do have to judge....;)

Neena16!!!!! Ready for the weekend are you heading down tonight or tomorrow?

Originally posted by stardo

Neena16!!!!! Ready for the weekend are you heading down tonight or tomorrow?

Hey..were you at work yesterday??

I won't be down until Sun...:mad: :mad: going to Surf then Temps. We have a wedding Sat night.:blown:

What's your plans for the weekend?

Originally posted by neena16

Hey..were you at work yesterday??

I won't be down until Sun...:mad: :mad: going to Surf then Temps. We have a wedding Sat night.:blown:

What's your plans for the weekend?

No I was out yesturday. My computer at home is so old I logged on for a second and logged out.

I will see you sunday definatly. I think I found a house to crash at so I will try to be there early

Tonight im going to djais and mabe XS tomorrow going to temps at night. I will miss you!!

Im keeping a captains log starting to night for 3rdflfactoria so that he doesnt miss a thing. He left already right?

Originally posted by tommyarmani

describe in detail please...do you mean a juiced up guy that also happens to look good IE good looking, nice gear on, lean or just big for bigness sake.....please control for intervening variables & i can give you a viable answer to you inquiry...thanks for your anticiapated cooperation....

wanna know sumthin, nevermind about the ? it was stupid to ask. to each there own. if that is what you like then u do. i shouldnt have even bothered to ask. thanx anyway:)