Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok So

vikkii123

It's Friday.... It's going to be 80 outside today.... and a long weekend.... Also I found out at 8:00 a.m that I am getting out of work early... so who the fuck would want to work after that???? I don't!!! I have to go to a one on one meeting with my manager in half an hour to discuss my goals and make sure I'm getting them accomplished for year end bonus time... blah blah blah......

Who else is stuck behind a computer all day today???

Plans for the weekend???

:beer:

Yeah, today is awesome. It's SO nice outside, and it's Friday, and it's a long weekend, and my company is taking us out for drinks @ 4 tonight. This is what every Friday should be like.

Unfortunately though, I do got a job and I HAVE shit to do :smoke:

Man, I used to hate having to discuss my "career goals" at work. Fortunately no one at this job has any goals! :tongue:

Yawn ! I'm so tired from spending the day at the beach yesterday, I think I'm just gonna take it easy and take a nap shortly :cool:

Tonight: I hear there's something neat going on at Avalon? You guys hear of this place before?

Tomorrow: Umm...some dude is spinning records at a place called Vinyl in NYC...what a clever name ! I'll be there for that

Sunday: BBQ and drinking cheap canned beer

Monday: I get to take another nap

:bj:

Originally posted by teamj5

Tomorrow: Umm...some dude is spinning records at a place called Vinyl in NYC...what a clever name ! I'll be there for that

:bj:

i'm stuck behind a computer all day. all my supervisors are in an all day meeting, so i am here watching paint dry & like 'teamj5' here, I too will be making my much anticipated return to Vinyl on Saturday...well technicaly I'll get there on Sunday, but thats not the point here, I will then procede to get FUBAR while in the process taking my shirt off guido-style before ending up pimpin' a yet to be found girl in a k-hole :rolleyes:

ummm...today I'll endure Timo Maas at Buzz also.

sunday, recover, visit friends in NYC

monday drive back home to DC and hopefully stop by a Waffle House in phily.

Originally posted by vicman

monday drive back home to DC and hopefully stop by a Waffle House in phily.

mmmmmm, Waffle House. Why we don't have those up here is beyond me.

I wasn't going to Avalon originally, then I said I was, then I just found out about a friend's going away party... so I have no clue.

Tomorrow going to NH for a friend's birthday bash... should be fun. Sunday I've got a bachelor party which will probably be stale and boring :devil:

Monday I don't know... Drew, give me a call if you're bored on Monday (or any of you, I only said Drew because I already know he'll be bored! :tongue: )

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

mmmmmm, Waffle House. Why we don't have those up here is beyond me.

I wasn't going to Avalon originally, then I said I was, then I just found out about a friend's going away party... so I have no clue.

Tomorrow going to NH for a friend's birthday bash... should be fun. Sunday I've got a bachelor party which will probably be stale and boring :devil:

Monday I don't know... Drew, give me a call if you're bored on Monday (or any of you, I only said Drew because I already know he'll be bored! :tongue: )

:laugh: I will definatly call you on Monday, because I will be bored