Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Terror

usa

Originally posted by usa

The next attack will happen outside NYC. Because the security is very tight in the city. but the attack will come very soon

Anyone could have figured that out

But out of curiosity , what do you think they will try and hit?

Well, im going up to Woodstock in the Catskills this weekend, probably the LAST place they'll bong (i mean bomb :cough cough:.)

But I wouldn't be surprised of a more covert attack, such as poisoning a water supply somewhere. I just hope we beef up awareness and catch them B4 they catch us!

Thank you Miss Cleo.

"CAL MENOW FOR YER FREE REEEDIN!"

all this propaganda from the gubment that wants to distract u from the fact that they were jerkin off in the basement when the tragedies unfolded on sept 11th

we've always been in danger. we will always be in danger. there ain't shit you can do about it, except to move to a remote area of Namibia, where the foot long mosquitos will kill you anyway.

kills me that we pay billions to "protect" ourselves. most of it is just throwing good money after bad, since no amount of cash can prevent terrorism in a country based on freedom. oklahoma city, the tuskeegee syphillis experiments, AIDS, gulf war syndrome, world trade center, abner louima, rodney king, amadou diallo ... all of these historical examples and we're only NOW supposed to feel like we're in danger?

Originally posted by usa

they will try to crash a plane into the sears tower in chicago

yeah alright, as if that building isn´t under full protection

seriously now, don´t write something like that. imagine IF they would do it, and it would really hit the sears tower, and you are here telling us this as a fact before the incident. some people might get curious about you *cough* FBI *cough* and you will probably get your door kicked in.

NY is the target and will always be the target. Also, so are nuclear powerplants. No matter how much fuckin security the city has over NY, it is the target.... stupid waste of time security measures won't stop terrorists.

Originally posted by djjonmartin

"CAL MENOW FOR YER FREE REEEDIN!"

all this propaganda from the gubment that wants to distract u from the fact that they were jerkin off in the basement when the tragedies unfolded on sept 11th

we've always been in danger. we will always be in danger. there ain't shit you can do about it, except to move to a remote area of Namibia, where the foot long mosquitos will kill you anyway.

kills me that we pay billions to "protect" ourselves. most of it is just throwing good money after bad, since no amount of cash can prevent terrorism in a country based on freedom. oklahoma city, the tuskeegee syphillis experiments, AIDS, gulf war syndrome, world trade center, abner louima, rodney king, amadou diallo ... all of these historical examples and we're only NOW supposed to feel like we're in danger?

exactly. sad that it takes this many deaths for most people to realize that.