Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Brooklyn have better house Muzic?

Manhattan dance clubs are trying to be everything to everybody and as a result loose identity. Brooklyn is definitely not selling out. I checked out THE DUPLEXX, 46 Washington Ave, Fort Greene Brooklyn, 718-643-6400 Friday nite...Awsome!!! Many of the heads were from Manahattan!!! DJ Camacho from the old Sound Factory Bar and DJ Ruben Toro, Kiss Club Classics & the original Shelter carry on the tradition.

Finally, real house muzik in a real house atmosphere.

Fort Greene, Clinnton Hill, Carroll Gardens in Downtown Brooklyn and parts of Williamsburg serve as bedroom communities for Manhattan. These days many Brooklynites are staying in Brooklyn because of the choices. I think you need to get out more!! Let THE DUPLEXX be your first stop.

Teklord310, the survival and growth of house music culture depends on the support it gets. House Heads must find out whats going on, not just in Manhattan. Venture into the Brooklyn house life...its for real!!!

djjonmartin, I checked out the site and have been to 667. I had a great time. I was particularly pleased to see you list other events going on. Brooklyn is definitely on the rise and it is because of people like you..

Originally posted by dmck

djjonmartin, I checked out the site and have been to 667. I had a great time. I was particularly pleased to see you list other events going on. Brooklyn is definitely on the rise and it is because of people like you..

we're all about community, so it only makes sense. those who are so narrow-minded as to only promote THEIR events will eventually learn that without community, they have accomplished nothing.