Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Navy people around SF

Originally posted by nychunk

There was a billion of them walking around factory last night. Its funny cause I know a lot of girls love navy boys in their white suits. Maybe not in the city but world wide its like a movie scene.

About this time last year I saw tons of them walking around SF when Ojeda was there.

Originally posted by crystelbella21

hmmm the navy guys that were there were wearing the uniforms cause their on active duty not cause they want too.. and what u think they can't go clubbing cause they are in the services???

gees not alot of respect for the men that defend our country!

:tank:

UMMmm well gurl what does being on active duty have to do with wearing the uniform out in public?? Naww not even that anyone could go clubbin but im just saying WHY IN UNIFORM?? oOOo n by the way im more respected then SQUIDS gurl.:cool:

Originally posted by usmc81

UMMmm well gurl what does being on active duty have to do with wearing the uniform out in public?? Naww not even that anyone could go clubbin but im just saying WHY IN UNIFORM?? oOOo n by the way im more respected then SQUIDS gurl.:cool:

:::yawn::: i asked them why they had their uniforms on.. they said cause they have to wear them when they are on active duty.. so ask the navy why they have to wear them not me! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by crystelbella21

:::yawn::: i asked them why they had their uniforms on.. they said cause they have to wear them when they are on active duty.. so ask the navy why they have to wear them not me! :rolleyes:

:D OooO so thats why they told ya i c. Well its really sad when people misuse their uniforms but every branch has their own set of rules. Ummm but i wouldnt wear mines though cause i aint no show off.....:confused: But being on active doesnt mean nada though:rolleyes: