Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 5/25

weyes

always look at your bills, bank statements, and pay stubs.

i've only wised up to this one this year, 'cause, shit, has the world been dicking me over :eek: ! the phone company signed me up for some $40 "upgrade" thingy that i didn't ask for, and the bank was charging me unjust fees for months that i never noticed because i wasn't reading my statements. but, worst of all, my company didn't pay me twice - for the first week in each of two two-week pay periods. "the man" is very powerful, people! look out for yourselves!

tune in tomorrow.

well, 'dat sucks, not getting paid 2 times?

sprint got me a year ago when i downgraded my cell-phone servivce deal, they "automatically" resigned me to a 1 year contract, WTF?!?!

it is important to check your bank account, 3 months ago...i uh, bounced 8 checks in one month..cost me $240 :( :( :( ..stupid me

it's interesting - that whole "contract" thing that supposedly reputable businesses have these days. they don't require you to actually sign anything; they do it behind your back and say that you've done it by default and such. i've been signed up for things like that, too, but not anything like a year of anything. shit, i hope sprint let you out of that one!

8 checks - whoa... i never balance my checkbook, either (so hard to keep up with), but i sort of keep track by checking my balance over the phone from time to time on my bank's (800) number and when i'm at the atm.