Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinyl last night...

Thanks to everyone who came out to help me celebrate my 19th...

Lets see if I can remember everyone...

goagirl :)

clubkat :)

Phonk (I don't even need to say anything)

lm :heart:

Maudy (very cool that you came)

kristy :)

girly :)

joshwa75 (nice to see you out again!)

ron

kingarthur

highmay

jayp/frankie and all the ez's

carl

eric

alex

regina

marti

zehra

scotty skribz :aright:

oz

clubmouse!

serg

jay

jon

eddie

andy

wow, i'm impressed I remembered that many... Last night I truley learned the definition of ZZOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTEEEEDDD

sorry if i forgot anyone... I had a good time (all things considered)... and I learned some things...

What a way to end my Mr. Motherfuckin Highmay wannabe World Bday Tour....

Thanks to everyone for coming to embarrass me in the chillout room and sing, LOL!!!!

ugh, thank god theres no work tomorrow, its gonna take some time to recover from this mess...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shook

joeG u your a fat fagget and u deserve to be bashed and i intend on being the 1 who bashes u

For some reason, i find this hilarious. But joes a coo kid, leave em alone.

Originally posted by roninmess

For some reason, i find this hilarious. But joes a coo kid, leave em alone.

he could be the nicest fuk ever but he's still a over weight fagget and readen his topics make me sick and if i'm disgusted by some thing the easyest way to deal with it is threw a goood ol'bashen

he could be the nicest fuk ever but he's still a over weight fagget and readen his topics make me sick and if i'm disgusted by some thing the easyest way to deal with it is threw a goood ol'bashen

funny, i feel the same way about you and your posts.

Originally posted by wideskies

funny, i feel the same way about you and your posts.

thats cute :laugh: and serious do u think i give a fuk i mean damn u couldn't even get my dik hard so defend your fat friend and stop refering to me cause on the real u aren't good enough to even know of me let alone to ever refer to me

thats cute :laugh: and serious do u think i give a fuk i mean damn u couldn't even get my dik hard so defend your fat friend and stop refering to me cause on the real u aren't good enough to even know of me let alone to ever refer to me

you always have to bring your penis into everything, don't you? wake up, little boy: most people 'on the real' aren't interested in dealing with people who don't do anything with themselves but flex in the mirror all day and hurl out (old... way old) insults 'cause they lack the imagination to do anything else.

Of course she can't get your dick hard... she's doesn't even REMOTELY resemble a goat.

you always have to bring your penis into everything, don't you? wake up, little boy: most people 'on the real' aren't interested in dealing with people who don't do anything with themselves but flex in the mirror all day and hurl out (old... way old) insults 'cause they lack the imagination to do anything else.

LoL wut the fuk world u live in u stupid kunt, cause serious the only people who hate on mirrors and flexen or wut not or people who can't do it so keep haten cause on the real u nevy this and i bet u gotten wet off this and the sick part is in person u would drip off this lol and i would be disgusted by that so stop refern to me and go fuk a fat kid

LoL wut the fuk world u live in u stupid kunt, cause serious the only people who hate on mirrors and flexen or wut not or people who can't do it so keep haten cause on the real u nevy this and i bet u gotten wet off this and the sick part is in person u would drip off this lol and i would be disgusted by that so stop refern to me and go fuk a fat kid

nono little man, u misunderstood. i believe that exercise and building strong bones and muscles is important, but making it (or throwing insults) the meaning of your entire existence is a bit... boring.

*laughs* why do u keep bringing sexual things into this? this has nothing to do with anything remotely related to my sexuality.

nono little man, u misunderstood. i believe that exercise and building strong bones and muscles is important, but making it (or throwing insults) the meaning of your entire existence is a bit... boring.

*laughs* why do u keep bringing sexual things into this? this has nothing to do with anything remotely related to my sexuality.

u want this dik and u hate on this dik and every other nice dik ther is cause u know your not good enough to be with a nice dik so u go and hate on them out of fear of relazen u don't belong and no matter wut looks count and that amkes u upset cause u relaze its gonan be hard going thre life being who u and most of yall trash are :laugh:

u want this dik and u hate on this dik and every other nice dik ther is cause u know your not good enough to be with a nice dik so u go and hate on them out of fear of relazen u don't belong and no matter wut looks count and that amkes u upset cause u relaze its gonan be hard going thre life being who u and most of yall trash are :laugh:

okay, so what you're saying is:

1. the reason you and i don't agree is because i want your penis and i know that i can't get it so i'm mad.

2. i will never be with a "nice" penis like you

3. not only will i never be with a "nice" penis like you, i won't fit in anywhere because i'm...

4. trash.

yes/no?

I think it's funny what great lengths you go to to let us know how UNATTRACTIVE you find wideskies. Like you're trying to cover something up. :rolleyes:

On that note... bringing us back to the REAL TOPIC:

CONGRATULATIONS ON A GREAT NIGHT OUT, JOE! :) :) :)

okay, so what you're saying is:

1. the reason you and i don't agree is because i want your penis and i know that i can't get it so i'm mad.

2. i will never be with a "nice" penis like you

3. not only will i never be with a "nice" penis like you, i won't fit in anywhere because i'm...

4. trash.

yes/no?

ugly trash probley tralor trash and yes yes u pretty much got it u will never be wit ha ncie penis so u hate on them but any ways this dik is out so be goodz :laugh:

ugly trash probley tralor trash and yes yes u pretty much got it u will never be wit ha ncie penis so u hate on them but any ways this dik is out so be goodz :laugh:

well folks, i'm sure you all were waiting on the edge of your seats to have THAT little issue clarified.

many thanks to shook for settling the question i've had in my mind this entire time: why i can't seem to get laid, make friends, fit into society, or do anything right!

Originally posted by hoke

Dude... joeg... there is one VERY IMPORTANT name missing from that list.

<---- :(

Yeah me too. :(

Oh ahd George.. could you like NOT start drama on his birthday post. I understand you have a problem with him or whatever but there is a thing called common courtesy. :rolleyes: Play nice. :)

Great seeing you and everyone else

out last night

Joe......

I wouldn't miss your B-Day

night for anything..

Timo and Howels..

DYAAMMMM!!

(I'm surprised I'm still alive

today)

wuz up George..

Why you getting all crazy?

Roid rage setting in?

(Relax brotha..

I met you once and you where

mad cool)

See the rest of you all around..

PSEUDO PERHAPS ?

Originally posted by mugwump

Great seeing you and everyone else

out last night

Joe......

I wouldn't miss your B-Day

night for anything..

Timo and Howels..

DYAAMMMM!!

(I'm surprised I'm still alive

today)

wuz up George..

Why you getting all crazy?

Roid rage setting in?

(Relax brotha..

I met you once and you where

mad cool)

See the rest of you all around..

PSEUDO PERHAPS ?

you met me too, mugz! why didn't u tell me what shook knew all along about my trailer trash ways? :[

but seriously joe, sorry about continuing the drama. mwahmwah.