Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey shook....

What are the side effects of steroids?

Steroids can cause serious health problems. Many changes take place inside the body and may not be noticed until it is too late. Some of the effects will go away when steroid use stops, but some may not.

For both sexes

Possible side effects for males and females include the following:

High blood pressure and heart disease

Liver damage and cancers

Stroke and blood clots

Urinary and bowel problems, such as diarrhea

Headaches, aching joints, and muscle cramps

Nausea and vomiting

Sleep problems

Increased risk of ligament and tendon injuries

Severe acne, especially on face and back

-->Baldness<---

Nice one Mugz... my contribution:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There once was a meathead named shook

Who thought he had a real cool look

But the truth must be called

The moron went bald

From trying to read his first book

Originally posted by hoke

The moron went bald

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess I'll have to go into haiku then....

That buff fellow Shook

Does his head contain a brain?

We may never know...

Nice one Mugz... my contribution:

The moron went bald

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thats a good one

lol aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww yall tryen to hurt me now by sayen i'm bald lol unfort i do have hair and most of yall have seen it but it was a nice diss try cause if i was bald i might of been offended

Originally posted by shook

lol aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww yall tryen to hurt me now by sayen i'm bald lol unfort i do have hair and most of yall have seen it but it was a nice diss try cause if i was bald i might of been offended

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1. You call that hair?

2. Why do you look faded in every photo? Is that part of the tough-guy cool look?

3. You can put your shirt back on. Really. We won't mind.

the nerd look is hot and i looked mad wasted 4 days drunk in a roll fuks u upp lol but yawn still not bad comapred to wut most of yall look like i mean at 5'10 200 and with the age of 20 yall do gotta agree pretty inpresive lol even if yall wanna hate it cool i mean u haten just means u ugly and y would i wanna be cool with ugly fuks

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

even though hes quite harsh to JOEG...i think Shook is getting a bad rap(wrap..i duno..one of those english words)

No way... he brings it on himself. All he has to do is SHUT UP for five seconds. :rolleyes:

So he doesn't like JoeG, Wideskies, Brickhouse, etc. So? Stop advertising it, get on with your life!

Then we'll leave him alone. Until then... :D

i'm gonna drop it liek this some of u people need a life and if i wanna spend my time maken fun of fat kids or ugly girls cool but don't u really think yall doing the same bout me kinda makes u look like your controdicten your self and in reality u are being just as fuked up as i am ????????????????

but any ways that bald sh1t is kinda kiddy i mean soon yall gonna make fun of my mom lol i'm 20 i might be bald by the time i'm 30 but fro now every 2 weeks i am in the haircut shop geting a brooklyn LoL being bald would be easyer and cheaper but lol yall can say any thing else yall want now u know i'm not bald, i'm still dumb tho and yall think i'm a jucie head lol so go and make fun of those or some thing lol and i'll say wut i want bout who i want

don't u really think yall doing the same bout me kinda makes u look like your controdicten your self and in reality u are being just as fuked up as i am ????????????????

You really are a moron if you don't see the difference. Those guys did nothing to merit you making fun of them. You, on the other hand, deserve everything you're getting.

And why'd you take that photo of your hair down? Here, let me help...

This horse is officially dead and beaten. :zzz:

lol true u can see a scar on my right cheek in that pic from this brawl i had over the week end lol so yall can dis on that but yes i do have hair i'm sorry to say and no i'm not a midget i'm bout 6 ft even lol and yes i am kinda conceited and think i'm better then people and yep yep that fat fuk joe g started this when he dised on my grammer a while back so he brought it upon him self so any more questions just ask and they will be answerd and hoke your talken pretty brave kid atleast i seen that fat fuk joe in person but u i dont' even know who u are so on the real show your face and lets see if your worth even bothern with :laugh:

High blood pressure and heart disease

Liver damage and cancers

Stroke and blood clots

Urinary and bowel problems, such as diarrhea

Headaches, aching joints, and muscle cramps

Nausea and vomiting

Sleep problems

Increased risk of ligament and tendon injuries

Severe acne, especially on face and back

-->Baldness<---

now to respond to wut mugz wrote

not every side effect every 1 has and thers a few more u missed out on but u gotta relaze diffrent people handle it diffrent and any ways i never jucied so next subject i wanna jucie thers a diffrence i'm 5'11 200 if i juiced i would be around 250 i mean i might be that soon but as of now yall gonna have to find some thing else to make fun of me with but on teh real i think yall best chance at tryen to get even with me is to just keep sayen i can't type or spell cause it is probley my biggest weakness at this point in life plus its your geeks biggest strength so yall mys well show off your talents while i show off mine :laugh:

hoke your talken pretty brave kid atleast i seen that fat fuk joe in person but u i dont' even know who u are so on the real show your face and lets see if your worth even bothern with :laugh:

:shake:

I'm surprised it took you that long to get around to threatening me. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to post my picture, not because I'm afraid of you, but because I enjoy the modicum of anonymity I have on this board. There's another board (not hard to find, either) where I actually posted a photo, and my first name is floating around here somewhere; so if you really care you can do the research. Other than that, I prefer to save it and only meet people I actually care about in person. :)

Besides, I'm sure if you met me, you'd decide that I'm not "worth bothern with". So why bother?

P.S. You do realize that if you stopped giving my friends shit, then I wouldn't have a problem with you, right? Think about it.

:shake:

I'm surprised it took you that long to get around to threatening me. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to post my picture, not because I'm afraid of you, but because I enjoy the modicum of anonymity I have on this board. There's another board (not hard to find, either) where I actually posted a photo, and my first name is floating around here somewhere; so if you really care you can do the research. Other than that, I prefer to save it and only meet people I actually care about in person.

Besides, I'm sure if you met me, you'd decide that I'm not "worth bothern (sic) with". So why bother? :rolleyes:

a typical punk answer lol taken the easy way out by just not showen who u are but serious u defend rejects who should be defenden them selfs and u talk bout me speaken sh1t when all u do is kick sh1t back at me lol grow up kid and pratice wut u prech and if u get brave lets see wut u look like and see if u blend in with your friends or if your just being a good person and tryen to stick up for them cause i feel as if u just relaze your probley ugly and if i knew u i would say sh1t to u too so your haten for the fact u know u will be rejected like your people

Well, they're not rejects... if you saw the love at Vinyl Saturday night, you'd know what I mean. When we sang Happy Birthday to Joe, that was great!

You're right about one thing though: yup, I'm pretty fuckin' ugly.

Good call.

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now.