Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey shook....

Originally posted by shook

a typical punk answer lol taken the easy way out by just not showen who u are but serious u defend rejects who should be defenden them selfs and u talk bout me speaken sh1t when all u do is kick sh1t back at me lol grow up kid and pratice wut u prech and if u get brave lets see wut u look like and see if u blend in with your friends or if your just being a good person and tryen to stick up for them cause i feel as if u just relaze your probley ugly and if i knew u i would say sh1t to u too so your haten for the fact u know u will be rejected like your people

That's so much more punk than posting a picture for about 5 minutes, then pulling it off 5 minutes later when you realize how butt you look in it....

Originally posted by brickhouse

That's so much more punk than posting a picture for about 5 minutes, then pulling it off 5 minutes later when you realize how butt you look in it....

lol wut u talken bout now i duplacate the pics crack head lol and hoke u might not be but ugly we will never know but ypur friends your sticken up for sure are fuken ugly

lol wut u talken bout now i duplacate the pics crack head lol and hoke u might not be but ugly we will never know but ypur friends your sticken up for sure are fuken ugly

I don't know joeg or hoke or wideskies, but aren't you ugly, Pizzaface? I've seen you and your pockmarked face at a couple of clubs before (I recognized you from your pictures). Someone that looks like you shouldn't be criticizing others for their looks. You are reprehensible. Instead of posting black and white pictures taken 15 feet from the camera, why don't you post an upclose picture of your face, so everyone can see what a dog you truly are. :vomit3:

P.S.

That nose has got to GO!!! laugh2.gif

Originally posted by mungo

I don't know joeg or hoke or wideskies, but aren't you ugly, Pizzaface? I've seen you and your pockmarked face at a couple of clubs before (I recognized you from your pictures). Someone that looks like you shouldn't be criticizing others for their looks. You are reprehensible. Instead of posting black and white pictures taken 15 feet from the camera, why don't you post an upclose picture of your face, so everyone can see what a dog you truly are. :vomit3:

P.S.

your new to board too lol i wonder who is maken new names and talken sh1t like they know me lol kiddy games people damn yall serious gotta learn lol i mean best of u shoudl of asked some 1 for a old name so u could of looked like u posted her befor and then it would have more a meanen but any ways joeg and his peopel are still dogz i gotat say that lol atleats clearsil and a good tan fixed my problem but damn ther problems takes more then 5 bucks and a few mins on the beach to fix LoL and any ways if the pcis were good enough that u spoted me not bad then Lol so i guess i look enough like the pics then :laugh:

Originally posted by mungo

P.S.

Oh, you mean like this only closer up and in color?

attachment.php?s=&postid=844874

Can we say Manuel Noriega?

the scar on my right cheek u edited lol its not that big and damn i did look ripped lol i cant' wait to devolpoe these 40 pics i made this girl take of me on the beach duren memorail day week end lol so mid week people yall gonna peep some new pics

your new to board too lol i wonder who is maken new names and talken sh1t like they know me lol kiddy games people damn yall serious gotta learn lol i mean best of u shoudl of asked some 1 for a old name so u could of looked like u posted her befor and then it would have more a meanen but any ways joeg and his peopel are still dogz i gotat say that lol atleats clearsil and a good tan fixed my problem but damn ther problems takes more then 5 bucks and a few mins on the beach to fix LoL and any ways if the pcis were good enough that u spoted me not bad then Lol so i guess i look enough like the pics then :laugh:

You know what? I've just realized that the education system in Bergen, NJ must be the worst in the country.

In the hopes of Bergen, NJ regaining its position as a school that qualifies for military placement, I will start a paper route on your behalf.

I will call it the "Shook Dim-Witted Daily"

For those thick individuals who are not moronic, but sub-moronic at birth.

Please excuse my sentence fragment. As if you even know what they are?

seriously, i generally read the threads in which shook is involved 'cause they tend to be so fuckin' hilarious. but i really don't intend to come down so hard on him, 'cause everybody else does, and i don't feel that i need to make it a "shook-sucks-a-thon."

but i do have just a few things to say...

messageboards are about anonymity, shook. i believe i've said that before. that's why we pick screennames. it's not about "taken the easy way out by just not showen who [we] are." if you want to make fun of people and be mean to them based on their looks, a messageboard is the wrong place to go.

and just to be nit-picky, here, which are you - 5'10", 5'11", or 6'? for someone who seems very focused on looks, i would think you'd be certain of exactly how tall you are.

Originally posted by covetoys

You know what? I've just realized that the education system in Bergen, NJ must be the worst in the country.

In the hopes of Bergen, NJ regaining its position as a school that qualifies for military placement, I will start a paper route on your behalf.

I will call it the "Shook Dim-Witted Daily"

For those thick individuals who are not moronic, but sub-moronic at birth.

Please excuse my sentence fragment. As if you even know what they are?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: