Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happened to the "old guy" at Twilo every Sat?

Legend has it he once fought a dragon singlehanded with only a tab of acid and a bottle of water.

(Actually, I did see him at Earth the one time I went a few months ago -- never saw him at Twilo, but I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about...)

Guest gabo

wait, which guy? cause there were two of them... one that bounced around in boxers and glowsticks all fucking night... and the older guy in his 60s that ws deaf??

I havent seen both since twilo closed down. the older guy was cool as hell... he couldnt hear but was there from midnight till 2 in the afternoon every single sat. He was there for the vibe, and thats what its all about.

Originally posted by gabo

wait, which guy? cause there were two of them... one that bounced around in boxers and glowsticks all fucking night... and the older guy in his 60s that ws deaf??

I havent seen both since twilo closed down. the older guy was cool as hell... he couldnt hear but was there from midnight till 2 in the afternoon every single sat. He was there for the vibe, and thats what its all about.

eeeeeeewwww that dude rubbed up against me 1 night, my arm was soaked.

yeah its the deaf guy that would like do ballet around twilo.

Originally posted by apotheosis

eeeeeeewwww that dude rubbed up against me 1 night, my arm was soaked.

yeah its the deaf guy that would like do ballet around twilo.

Oh... I saw the guy in boxers.

The guy I saw was much older... a skinny old man in a tank top and short shorts, waving glowsticks around with no sense of rhythm... pretty much the only person on the dance floor at the time, too.

There were 2 guys.

1. The old guy who was just walking around barely bouncing his hands up and down. He always had glowstrings on his hands and all he did was just keep his hands crossed in front of his face

2. The old guy. white hair. always in black shirt and slacks. doing weird gestures by the sides.

I saw them both a couple of times since twilo closed. SF, vinyl and exit.