Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lean on Me

marcid21

Anyone ever feel defeated? Like as if you're always trying way to hard to be so strong for everyone else...and then when all your shit catches up to you, you feel tattered and torn, and don't know where to turn? Like, what happens when you need to feel weak and just fall into someone else for sanity....where do you turn? How do you let people know your really not as strong as you seem? :(

I usually end up turning to myself when i feel weak and after having done so much for someone else.

I very often go out of my way to make people feel at home. But that does take a toll on me.

It's ok to admit you're weak, just do it to the right people ;)

Lately, I usually disconnect for a couple of days...isolating myself for a bit...maybe treat myself to something i feel i need...funny how a blessing sometimes seems to be a curse...it all comes down to perspective...

Originally posted by marcid21

Anyone ever feel defeated? Like as if you're always trying way to hard to be so strong for everyone else...and then when all your shit catches up to you, you feel tattered and torn, and don't know where to turn? Like, what happens when you need to feel weak and just fall into someone else for sanity....where do you turn? How do you let people know your really not as strong as you seem? :(

I don't even know where to start on this one...

You just about summed up my life...

As for how to admit to your weakness- I have no idea. That's something I have a really hard time doing. As an only child, I've always had to rely on myself for a lot of things and it takes a lot for me to admit that I might actually *need* someone else for anything...

Originally posted by tastyt

You just about summed up my life...

As for how to admit to your weakness- I have no idea. That's something I have a really hard time doing. As an only child, I've always had to rely on myself for a lot of things and it takes a lot for me to admit that I might actually *need* someone else for anything...

ugghh...i wish i couldn't relate at all to what you just said...:(