Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells owns NYC

joeygk

Finally got back from NYC. Danny Howells @Vinyl, May 25th-----> All I can say is this man never fails to impress. Nothing short of spectacular! He started out smooth and funky, really took his time warming up. Then from 3:30 until 7, he just went off and threw down some crazy beats. I didn't recognize a single track, but loved every minute of it. He ended the night w/ some stellar breaks.

Danny Howells residency at Vinyl has to be the best monthly club night in North America. Not only is the music unbelievable but it's great to see so many people up dancing and enjoying the scene. Just wait until that place gets Phazon!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Mad thanx to Nolimit. He definatley took care of my friends and I, and extended some top-shelf NYC hospitality. Much Appreciated.

***Stacey- where were you?

June 29th- Danny Tenaglia vs. Danny Howells = D squared!

i've been hearing about that for the last week or so, all of those new york people are so freaking lucky!!!, i heard danny howells on friday night and he was freaking amazing better than he was at opium. Hopefully someone records that D2, it'll be one of those amazing sets, that everyone is going to want.

I couldn't make the afterhours b/c my lame ass friends can't hang w/ the professionals! :D Next, time for sure.

All I have to say is bring on June 29th-------->damn I'm gonna start racking up frequent flyer miles!

yeah, they're changing the name to ARC as well as changing management.

when u go back to vinyl next month you'll see some major changes. first of all the phazon sound system.

the floors are getting changed this week. i heard they look real nice.

i think they're redoing the dj booth as well but im not sure if it'll be ready by the end of the month.

Originally posted by Nolimit

yeah, they're changing the name to ARC as well as changing management.

when u go back to vinyl next month you'll see some major changes. first of all the phazon sound system.

the floors are getting changed this week. i heard they look real nice.

i think they're redoing the dj booth as well but im not sure if it'll be ready by the end of the month.

I noticed the dance floor is uneven right in front of the dj booth. I was dancing, making kissey faces at Mr. Howells while trying to talk to Vicman and almost sprained my ankle!