Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review!!!

Holy shit where do I begin??? All I can say is it was one sick weekend!!!! Music was insane all 3 nights!!! Thanks to all The DJ's I heard Teo, Santana, Rydell, Baez, and Tsettos!!! Special thanks to the best bartenders in the world-George, Lynn, Ace, Ceotter- The 4 of you killed me!!! And to all the Cpers I hung with-Spygirl, Laurie619, Jasn7, DJDanfury, Clubangel and her girls, Saynotodrama, Allishara, Intensity, and so many more. If this is any indication of what this summer is gonna be like, we are truely in for one Insane Summer!!!

What a great start to the summer!!

Friday..go to Merge to start the night....first thing I see is Tempkid going "wanna shot" the second I walk through the door...LOL..thanks!...Nice to finally meet George..oh and by the way that "fire shot" or whatever the hell you gave my friend and I killed me...the next day I was hurting...thanks for everything though!!! Next off to XS...completely packed....music insane....Jarmenio - thanks for the drinks.....great time!

Saturday Day - recover....it took me until like 7 at night to even be able to move!

Saturday Night...off to Tempts....Ceotter - thanks for everything girl...your the best...Joel - thanks for the drinks!!!!!......it was good seeing everyone I saw again and hanging with my girls (Lisa, Kort and Liz)...great to see Spygirl, Jarmenio, Tempkid, DJ Dan Fury, Cigs, Trick daddy , JBR - you no-show..where the hell were you?!?!? Nice to finally meet Kermzy!!!!

I think I met bmwjay and jsen7 but I could be mistaken. Denny was off the hook..I was loving all the vocals.

Sunday - Surf Club from 4-8..then went to Tempts to get stamped, came back later.....all I can say is that the energy in both places was unbelievable....I am really loving that song "Love at First Sight".

The only thing that sucked is that I lost my voice once again and it was so damn hard to talk to anyone!

Until next weekend....I have to finish recovering first!!

Originally posted by clubangel

What a great start to the summer!!

Friday..go to Merge to start the night....first thing I see is Tempkid going "wanna shot" the second I walk through the door...LOL..thanks!...Nice to finally meet George..oh and by the way that "fire shot" or whatever the hell you gave my friend and I killed me...the next day I was hurting...thanks for everything though!!! Next off to XS...completely packed....music insane....Jarmenio - thanks for the drinks.....great time!

Saturday Day - recover....it took me until like 7 at night to even be able to move!

Saturday Night...off to Tempts....Ceotter - thanks for everything girl...your the best...Joel - thanks for the drinks!!!!!......it was good seeing everyone I saw again and hanging with my girls (Lisa, Kort and Liz)...great to see Spygirl, Jarmenio, Tempkid, DJ Dan Fury, Cigs, Trick daddy , JBR - you no-show..where the hell were you?!?!? Nice to finally meet Kermzy!!!!

I think I met bmwjay and jsen7 but I could be mistaken. Denny was off the hook..I was loving all the vocals.

Sunday - Surf Club from 4-8..then went to Tempts to get stamped, came back later.....all I can say is that the energy in both places was unbelievable....I am really loving that song "Love at First Sight".

The only thing that sucked is that I lost my voice once again and it was so damn hard to talk to anyone!

Until next weekend....I have to finish recovering first!!

I think you summed it up. It was so great to be back down the Shore. I never made it to D'Jais, but there are still many weekends to go.

You did meet Bmw and Jsen7.... Is your voice back yet???

JBR and Cosmicgate are now the new co-owners of the no show trophy.

Outta no where, there was Joey Carbone:eek: Nice to see you for a hot minute.

I had such a good time this weekend! I stayed in Belmar all weekend went to DJAIS and drank my ass off. I was suppossed to go to surf club on Sunday but I was a mess from Saturday night so I stayed local. Clubangel I can't believe you lost your voice.....LOL!!!!! :D

Teresa - I knew you wouldn't show at Surf..heheee....I do however expect to see you there soon!! ;)

And my voice for the most part is back...i was so frusterated trying to talk to people...."What is you name...."Lauren"..."what, Dawn"..."um..no Lauren"...."Dawn??"....."forget it"...LOL

oh my.........what a great weekend! So much shit happened and I can't remember half of it............

never made it to Seaside, as expected, but didn't really need to...........Djais was really crowded but off the hook nonetheless.........and that line, yowza........thank god I didn't have to wait.........

it was great seeing some peeps out...........Teresa nice to finally meet you hun...........somehow I knew we'd meet in some funny way like that lol............we def need to do a roadtrip down to Seaside soon! thanks for the shot Bon (nice Twilo shirt btw ;) )

hmmm............I pretty much forgot everything else..........is it Friday yet? :D

Originally posted by tyco

oh my.........what a great weekend! So much shit happened and I can't remember half of it............

never made it to Seaside, as expected, but didn't really need to...........Djais was really crowded but off the hook nonetheless.........and that line, yowza........thank god I didn't have to wait.........

it was great seeing some peeps out...........Teresa nice to finally meet you hun...........somehow I knew we'd meet in some funny way like that lol............we def need to do a roadtrip down to Seaside soon! thanks for the shot Bon (nice Twilo shirt btw ;) )

hmmm............I pretty much forgot everything else..........is it Friday yet? :D

It was nice meeting you too....."TYCO".....lol! :D Definitaly road trip to Seaside soon.....maybe this weekend????? :)

i can honestly say with a straight face for the first time in my entire life: "it feels good to be back at work" that was the longest, funnest weekend ever.(is that a word) if every weekend is anything like the last, i'm not gonna make it to september

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i can honestly say with a straight face for the first time in my entire life: "it feels good to be back at work" that was the longest, funnest weekend ever.(is that a word) if every weekend is anything like the last, i'm not gonna make it to september

Thanks for the shots this weekend!!!!! :D

Great time this weekend...

JArmenio- I don't have fun till you show up... love ya guy :D

Sexyinthecity & Milleniapro - Nice to finally meet you two!.. hopefully we get to hang out again soon... ;)

Laurie619- You were in my math class in high school! haha:)

and of course meeting the infamous Ceotter :cool:

Intensity- Your so hot :D

Originally posted by teresadf

It was nice meeting you too....."TYCO".....lol! :D Definitaly road trip to Seaside soon.....maybe this weekend????? :)

hahahaha..........."hey guys this is tyco" lol!

I probably won't be able to this weekend...........I'm down for sure next weekend though...........we'll talk later. :D

Such an insane weekend.......Couldn't have been better.

Fri - XS/Merge

Sat - Djais to Tempts to Merge to Tempts

Sun - Surf to Tempts to Merge to XS

Enuff said.....

Saw a ton of CP people out..... Jarmenio, Sexyinthecity, Sergio, Clubangel, Clubkittly, Cgm, Lesdig, Kosta, milleniapro, BG, Tooch, spy and laurie, jsen7, bmw4jay, Sandman, Probably a lot more I forgot.... nice to meet cigs also...

Thanks to ML2K1, and Ceeotter for all the drinks and shot......you are both evil. ITs great to see u both in one night.....

All the DJ's I heard ripped it up. RS, Rydel, Denny, Teo, K-LO, JV, Boris, Mendez.

Its going to be a long, long summer.

Originally posted by djdanfury

Such an insane weekend.......Couldn't have been better.

Thanks to ML2K1, and Ceeotter for all the drinks and shot......you are both evil. ITs great to see u both in one night.....

Its going to be a long, long summer.

I don't know if evil is quite the right word.......:tongue:

Dan, how is your stop sign doing?????

The weekend was absolutely INSANE!!!!!! So much fun, but I am really paying for it today!

It was great hanging with everyone and meeting some new people from the board.

Ceeotter, as always thank you so much for everything!!!!!! Can't wait to hang with you Friday....on the other side of the bar!!

Serge.....thanks for hooking us up!

Clubangel....."what did you say?"

Teresa...nice hanging with you....oh wait, you didn't come down!!!;)

Johnny O....I don't know.

JBR...BALBADOS was a lot of fun....that boat is SICK!

Trickdaddy, Emmitt, Temptsboy, Dmense, Sextcy4u...the summer has only just begun!

I think I'm scared I can't wait to meet george and hear Teo then off to XS for Richie! george you better be ready for the shot war. cig emitt & housemates thank you for everything! I think your house has enough VIP cards now! dan your coming w/ us friday too. johntbavo,bmw4jay,club kitty, club angel and the faint appearance of carbone! tooch, anthonyp, viptech, saynotodrama,jamenio,laurie, spygirl nice to see everyone and thanks to denny!

Originally posted by ceeotter

I think I'm scared I can't wait to meet george and hear Teo then off to XS for Richie! george you better be ready for the shot war.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....We might have found your match!!!!! I am not getting trouble for you getting silly this time!!!!!:laugh2:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by tyco

Only the beggining MR TYCO! See you this weekend for round 5...........Ding Ding!