Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D'jais

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by StArBrYte

awwwa that sucks who is STAbryte? I don't know her, oh well too bad for her cause she won't be doing any shots with us.

Tyco: you suck. :blah:

Pip: I wanted no part of the crowds last weekend! don't worry I will make up for it this weekend!

Chris: it's me and you then for shots, a private party!!!!! :beer:

Teresa: I love you! :D We spent way too much time apart these last few weeks, I have a feeling this weekend might be hazardous for us together... :worry:

Bon and Scarlet: I can't wait to see you guys again! :)

I forgot to spell check my post as usual and you caught me out there. Have fun in your private party with chrishaolin. I'll be eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with Bon! :tongue:

awwwa that sucks who is STAbryte? I don't know her, oh well too bad for her cause she won't be doing any shots with us.

Pip: I wanted no part of the crowds last weekend! don't worry I will make up for it this weekend!

Teresa: I love you! We spent way too much time apart these last few weeks, I have a feeling this weekend might be hazardous for us together... :worry:

ok ok, I suck..........but I wasn't the one who missed Memorial Day Weekend!! ;)

no but I am taking the Broker's exam on Monday...........no way I can do it..........however, next weekend we will meet and we can do shots for both weekends that we missed...........deal?

:D

Originally posted by tyco

ok ok, I suck..........but I wasn't the one who missed Memorial Day Weekend!! ;)

no but I am taking the Broker's exam on Monday...........no way I can do it..........however, next weekend we will meet and we can do shots for both weekends that we missed...........deal?

i assume you mean the series7? i hope you're prepared for the longest, most boring test of your life.....

Teresa: I love you! :D We spent way too much time apart these last few weeks, I have a feeling this weekend might be hazardous for us together... :worry:

you got it!! lets do it! :drunk:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i assume you mean the series7? i hope you're prepared for the longest, most boring test of your life.....

thanks pip...........yea, it's the series 7

I guess you can relate to how out of control I'm gonna be next weekend when it's over...........hopefully we'll meet so I can buy you a shot of everclear for that comment ;)

thanks pip...........yea, it's the series 7

I guess you can relate to how out of control I'm gonna be next weekend when it's over...........hopefully we'll meet so I can buy you a shot of everclear for that comment ;)

Stop studying and take the practice tests. I waited until 2 days before, failed EVERY pratice test and panicked. Went into the exam and got a 78 after all the worrying….although I have always been one of those “I cant study anymore this sucks I don’t care if I fail” kinda testtakers :D

you dont necessarily have to know ALL the material. just b sure you have derivatives, munis, and regulations all set. and depending on what your co. wants, take the 63 & 65 asap because its all the same kinda info....trust me on this one...once you passs the exam and start drinking, you will forget everything. and the last thing you want to do is restudy the same stuff. and dont score to high...anything over an 80 is toolbag territory. there's an inverse relationship between your score and your success in the biz....

ps. i prefer CUERVO....

pss. good luck

Originally posted by pipdaddy

Stop studying and take the practice tests. I waited until 2 days before, failed EVERY pratice test and panicked. Went into the exam and got a 78 after all the worrying….although I have always been one of those “I cant study anymore this sucks I don’t care if I fail” kinda testtakers :D

you dont necessarily have to know ALL the material. just b sure you have derivatives, munis, and regulations all set. and depending on what your co. wants, take the 63 & 65 asap because its all the same kinda info....trust me on this one...once you passs the exam and start drinking, you will forget everything. and the last thing you want to do is restudy the same stuff. and dont score to high...anything over an 80 is toolbag territory. there's an inverse relationship between your score and your success in the biz....

ps. i prefer CUERVO....

pss. good luck

80? lol...........no worries there, I'll either get a 69 or a 71..........I never study to accel...........yea I took a good training course and the dude told us exactly how to pass without overstudying..........I've done 6 or 7 practice exams already and I'm just about passing them.........I'll be okay for Monday I think though.

luckily, I've passed the 63 already (71 haha) and that is all my company is requiring me...........so taking you're advice, we'll be doing shots of CUERVO by Friday evening..........

thanks bro...........:D

next weekend we will meet and we can do shots for both weekends that we missed...........deal?

:laugh: :laugh: that would be great Tyco but I won't be down that weekend either!!! (I work every other weekend!) Oh my goodness the suspense is killing me!!! LOL

maybe SOMETIME before the summer ends we will do our shots!!! :D

until then, Chris, me and you are on for this weekend!!! :drunk: what nights are you going to DJais?

p.s. Tyco good luck on your exam. If Pip can pass it, well... enough said!!! :eek: (Pip I am SOOOO kidding, we'll see you this weekend!)

:laugh: :laugh: that would be great Tyco but I won't be down that weekend either!!! (I work every other weekend!) Oh my goodness the suspense is killing me!!! LOL

maybe SOMETIME before the summer ends we will do our shots!!! :D

until then, Chris, me and you are on for this weekend!!! :drunk: what nights are you going to DJais?

p.s. Tyco good luck on your exam. If Pip can pass it, well... enough said!!! :eek: (Pip I am SOOOO kidding, we'll see you this weekend!)

i will be at djais definitely sat and sunday nights! and probably friday after work but i have to see i may just chill at my house..

Tyco.....good luck on your test! I'm sure you'll do fine! We will celebrate with some shots next weekend! :D

I'll b at DJais this saturday for happy hour!

If anybody sees me with a drink after 9pm TAKE IT AWAY from me.

I need a couple hours to sober up for the drive to TEMPTS.

Does anybody have any djias vip cards? I'll live to close not to have one.

Guest bonsolidd

Heeeyyyy yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........wow this subject strays.......back to our regular schedueled program! Hey Teresa it's PB & J tyme.......What time what bar @ dais?

and tempkid I'll see you at 9:01 and buy ya a shot

Originally posted by teresadf

Tyco.....good luck on your test! I'm sure you'll do fine! We will celebrate with some shots next weekend! :D

thanks sweetheart!! I'll def be celebrating this one next week............

beerchug.gif

tempkid I need one too...........I might have an extra Saturday Only VIP at my shorehouse for you..........but I still haven't been able to get the real one..........I'll let you know.

Guest bonsolidd

Bon that picture is great!!!!! :D

Just a little sunburn on the face ya think?

OUCH I HATE SUN!

You better put your sunblock on this weekend it's going to be a hot one!!!!:spin2::D

Ma!!!! Its me!!!! I havent posted in like centuries. I am soooo happy the summer is here....I am ready to drink like its my job. So when we throwing a party ma?????:)

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

Ma!!!! Its me!!!! I havent posted in like centuries. I am soooo happy the summer is here....I am ready to drink like its my job. So when we throwing a party ma?????:)

Well look who came out of hiding.....hi ma!!!! ;) Ready for tonight???? I am ready for a cocktail or 5.... :drunk:

Well look who came out of hiding.....hi ma!!!! ;) Ready for tonight???? I am ready for a cocktail or 5.... :drunk:

Ma...I need to do some serious drinking tonight. R u becoming an alky on me?????? Easyyyyyyyyyyy. You going to the beach in the morning? Its suppose to be beautiful...u know i need some rays before I go off on vacation. :rofl: