Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet's own legendary DJ returns

You all know and love him. He has been MIA for months. His grand return to the world and the decks is just 2 weeks from today. If you don't know, you betta recognize!

On June 11th, 'Homegrown', a weekly party for DJs by DJs will have its innagural event. More details will follow soon, this is just a notice to wet your appetites. Every week, on Tuesday night, you will be seeing 6 DJs dropping tasty beats from every genre. This party is free and its sole purpose is to support the scene in NYC. No attitudes, no discrimination based on experience, just fresh beats from fresh DJs.

The first DJ to be confirmed for the kickoff party is CP's own BrooklynKid. We hope to see you all out to support the party and have a great time.

Stay tuned this week for more information...

Originally posted by joeg

the NYC sensation?!?!?! ;)

The one and only! And Kris, you are very right. You never know what he might drop. He's got 13 years of DJ experience under his belt and can bring it dark, deep or hard depending on the mood of the crowd. I can't wait to hear and see this guy back in action.

Originally posted by trancend

does this mean i actually have to MAKE a demo??

Demos are not going to be required, but they are recommended. It will help us to schedule according to style. We don't discriminate based on skill. DJs of all levels of experience are welcome. But a demo is to help us make proper scheduling choices.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

just make sure his set is early enough that I can actually hear it, please!

(damn living in whackchester is really putting a damper on my nightlife.)

You are gonna be held hostage at the party. Tied to the bar a la Mike C. ;)

Originally posted by roha3000

Demos are not going to be required, but they are recommended. It will help us to schedule according to style. We don't discriminate based on skill. DJs of all levels of experience are welcome. But a demo is to help us make proper scheduling choices.

woo hoo so i get to put off production of the demo for a while!

but yeah check your pm's

Wait until you c the venue It's perfect.

Plenty of room to sit and chill and plenty of room to bust out and shake/stomp it.

Where have I been?

OUT bouncing between the city, Queens, the Hamptons and Brooklyn letting DJs and party ppl know what we're about. 'Homegrown' This will be a party like no other.

Once again party for DJs by DJs and their love for the music. We will not discriminate style, we want the diversity, we want to hear it all, we want all the ppl to be happy and have a grate time.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

just make sure his set is early enough that I can actually hear it, please!

(damn living in whackchester is really putting a damper on my nightlife.)

LOL . . gotta love those train schedules eh? . . . welcome to Wackchester . . .yay . . .

oh, would you all wipe the tears from your vaginas... I have an hour/hour&ahalf commute every night to come out... while in a constant battle to the death (literally... theres been some close calls) with sleep as I drive...

:hat:

All of you can put your worries to rest. We know it is difficult for many people to make it to a Tuesday night party. We have taken this into consideration. That is why this party is going to begin at 8:00 and go until the crowd thins out. If there are still people partying, the place will remain open. But it will go till at least 2 to accomodate our DJs.

All of you can put your worries to rest. We know it is difficult for many people to make it to a Tuesday night party. We have taken this into consideration. That is why this party is going to begin at 8:00 and go until the crowd thins out. If there are still people partying, the place will remain open. But it will go till at least 2 to accomodate our DJs.

OMFG!!! A weeknight party I can actually make it to? And I might (someday when I have the balls) be able to spin at???

<humps Ron's leg>

My hero!

<swoon>

:D

Originally posted by hoke

OMFG!!! A weeknight party I can actually make it to? And I might (someday when I have the balls) be able to spin at???

<humps Ron's leg>

My hero!

<swoon>

:D

*Visualizes Hoke furiously dry-humping Ron's leg without mercy*

:shaky:

looks good looks good

Guys we are looking at Heineken on tap for $3.50 and Mike Hard Lemonade for $3. Plus we may be working in an hour of $1 shots. Gonna be a sloppy good time :D .

ohh jesus im gonna die

looks good looks good

Guys we are looking at Heineken on tap for $3.50 and Mike Hard Lemonade for $3. Plus we may be working in an hour of $1 shots. Gonna be a sloppy good time :D .

Is there anywhere we should send our demo's to or should I give you mine the next time I see you? :confused: