Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do men have "recently dumped" sonar?

snoozi8

yeah so all of a sudden I met mad amounts of people this weekend, of course I don't want another relationship yet in fact I'm feeling really weird about meeting new men I don't know why do men sense that you're vulnerable? they hear that you've just come from a breakup and think you'll rebound right into their bed? for some reason I don't want that not with anyone new anyway and would a man offer his number if he just wanted to /or was cool with being friends? argggh and what happens when I want to have sex but no relationship sometimes I feel bad when the two don't go together

I think they do...cause its like they can smell that you are single and what not...but yet I also feel that men sense when you do have a b/f cause they flock even more....either way they come after you..but it seems more when you do become single or are recently taken

Yes they do, and they are dirty dogs and will use that sense to take advantage of you. Watch your back, girly. They are on the prowl.

(and no guy ever gives his number to be friends unless he's gay or a reaaaallly cool guy with a long term, ab. fab girlfriend who's not interested in anything but being friends.)

i know i'm a fuckin freak cuz i usu. go the other way...a rebounding girl is something i stay away from...it's just trouble...obviously, men diggin to get dug will pursue but for those of us that use both heads to think know that anyone just coming out of a relationship is to be dealt with care if at all...

Originally posted by saigray

(and no guy ever gives his number to be friends unless he's gay or a reaaaallly cool guy with a long term, ab. fab girlfriend who's not interested in anything but being friends.)

...nope...no bitterness there...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by phatman

...nope...no bitterness there...:rolleyes:

hehe, no bitterness, just reality. How often do girls I meet in clubs offer to give me their numbers so we can be friends and hang out n' stuff...almost never, why? Because we don't hand out numbers in clubs to find friends. the level on which u get to know someone in that environment is usually so superficial that the phone number offer is for physical attributes rather than personality.

hehe, no bitterness, just reality. How often do girls I meet in clubs offer to give me their numbers so we can be friends and hang out n' stuff...almost never, why? Because we don't hand out numbers in clubs to find friends. the level on which u get to know someone in that environment is usually so superficial that the phone number offer is for physical attributes rather than personality.

...ummm....i'll agree to disagree on this one...i certainly cant be the only exception to the rule as i have been involved in many scenarios that contradict what you have written above...but then again, i'm older and havent been to that many clubs in a while...who knows...either way, there are some of us out there that know how to extend a friendly hand that are not gay or have the long term abs. fab. girlfriend...our only problem is our sex board addiction and who can really find fault in that...:D

there are some real ppl out there sai... they're just very few and far between...

i´m now keeping to girls that are in relationships or that just clearly want the same as me.

no strings attached fun :)

and with the girls that are in relationships it is even better, cause we´re both in for the same, no "overwhelming feelings" on her side afterwards. hell i´m probably even SAVING some relationships by doing this. ain´t i a noble man?

:laugh2: Just saw this post...and definitely definitely yes guys do have that radar...and for some reason, whenever I break up with someone I immediately meet someone else that wants to spend every waking moment with me...let me breathe pleeeease :laugh:

I don't have Sonar so i dont know what you're talking about.

I do have a little voice in my head that sees recently dumped girls and screams "RUN!!!!!!"

Seriously a lot of men have that predatory instinct, kind of like how sharks can instantly smell blood in the water for miles.

Most guys giving you a number are just trying to get ass. Saigray is right. Unfortunately, but she hit the nail on the head.

Any guy who's truly interested in YOU will ask you for YOURS.

Ah well. i'll save ya a big hug at Shagfest. :(