Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVB @ Exit

Is it true that van Buuren didn't show up once again at Exit Sunday night? I was gonna go but I'm glad I didn't now. I can't wait for Roxy to open and overwhelm Exit. Anyone else going to Sensation by the way :) ??

Originally posted by legend38

I am kinda glad AVB didn't show up, it allowed Lawrence and Jules to spin a lil longer and both sets were fuckin insane.

yeh but u know u were dissapointed when u found out AVB wasnt spinning. i was pissed but i still coughed up the $50 to go in . Yeh JJ and Lawrence killed..but AVB woulda been awesome as well

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh but u know u were dissapointed when u found out AVB wasnt spinning. i was pissed but i still coughed up the $50 to go in . Yeh JJ and Lawrence killed..but AVB woulda been awesome as well

I pretty much walked in figuring that he would not be there.

Did you stay for Edgar V? how was his set?

he didn't show up but no one seems to have any info on that. there was a guy called circuit breaker on after JJ and it was a bit of a let down.

Originally posted by codica3

It makes me wonder why Armin keeps cancelling............. :blank:

Wouldn't you cancel if you heard how badly other DJs were getting dicked around by Exit. Besides, people said that Summer Maddness wasn't even listed on Armin's website. Either way you can't blame Exit for all of this, Park Rave Maddness deserves some of the heat for this too.

Originally posted by asbrasileiras

duhhh....:stupid:

Ay-veyy! How much of a fuking retard can one BE?!?!!!!!!:cuss:

yeah, but you would have thought their sets would have been much longer instead of kicking eveyone out of the club at 6:30 when the party was supposed to end at 8:00

Originally posted by codica3

It makes me wonder why Armin keeps cancelling............. :blank:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wouldn't either if I were him....just read all the messages he has on his Message Board On his website!! everyone telling Armin That EXIT sux! Dont spin there! Its the worst place ever!

:laugh: :laugh:

Exit Sux!

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I wouldn't either if I were him....just read all the messages he has on his Message Board On his website!! everyone telling Armin That EXIT sux! Dont spin there! Its the worst place ever!

Exit Sux!

:lol3:

heheheehehehhehehehhehehhehe:cuss:

:laugh:

:rofl:

no Edgar V was there actually the whole time he left around 4:30, since they closed doors early they paid him and he went to his hotel

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

no Edgar V was there actually the whole time he left around 4:30, since they closed doors early they paid him and he went to his hotel

CD

:eek:

so they take our money but don't let us hear what we paid for?!!

Originally posted by hotcheme

:eek:

so they take our money but don't let us hear what we paid for?!!

well, i dont think the promoters planned on the turn out of the whole night, they actually first were giong to close out with JJ then I guess they decided to stay open till 6 and by that time Edgar was already gone

:(

CD