Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erections not so hard

bustaknut2001

depending on the amount of stimulation and the duration of the sexual activity, it's normal to have your penis fluctuate in terms of erection hardness. if it becomes a problem or you can't get an erection even during what has been in the past very arousing activity, you might want to consult a doctor.

Originally posted by wideskies

depending on the amount of stimulation and the duration of the sexual activity, it's normal to have your penis fluctuate in terms of erection hardness. if it becomes a problem or you can't get an erection even during what has been in the past very arousing activity, you might want to consult a doctor.

Jesus Christ that sounded like the end of a TV commercial...

"Side effects may include headaches, nausea, and dizziness."

Thanks Wideskies! I just needed to know it can be normal. I don't always encounter this problem, but it happens often enough that I worry about it.

That has happened to me as well.

About 3 years ago I was fucking my ex-ex-girlfriend up the ass in her bedroom. I used too much K-Y since she insisted on it, and after fucking for 15 or 20 minutes, her asshole became really wide and slippery. There needs to be some dryness to anal sex in order for me enjoy it. K - Y is good, but I don't like how slippery things get when I use it. Saliva during anal sex works alot better for me; it aids during anal penetration so that the girl isn't crying out in pain, and it also doesn't deny me the chance to really enjoy the friction of a girl's asshole around my cock.

Rubbing a little K-Y around the outside of a girl's rectum also works well, and it doesn't get too lubey.

As I was saying, however, my hard on didn't maintain as well as I wanted it to during this particular session due to excessive usage of K-Y. I got tired after a while, pulled out, and jacked off on her asshole. There was some satisfaction in watching the cum shoot all over her asshole.

I wanted to fuck her pussy after pulling out of her asshole, but I didn't want to risk giving her a painful UTI.

you don't use condoms for anal sex? ... bacteria from the rectum isn't good if it gets in the male urethra either, i thought.

Yes, you should have your partner lick it clean when you are done.

I've been tested on more than one occasion for more than STDS. I've been tested for urethral bacterial infections through urine tests and urethral examinations where there was a very tiny, yet painful dilator inserted into the urethra.

Clean bill of health thus far.

I stay on top of my situation.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I've been tested on more than one occasion for more than STDS. I've been tested for urethral bacterial infections through urine tests and urethral examinations where there was a very tiny, yet painful dilator inserted into the urethra.

Clean bill of health thus far.

I stay on top of my situation.

:confused: Okay, maybe I'm talking out my ass here (no pun intended), so somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but...

A bacterial infection isn't a disease. You can't get tested for it, come up negative, and call it a clean bill of health. You run the risk of an infection *every time* you have unprotected anal sex -- the bacteria's always present in the chute, whether or not you've already got it.

Kids these days... :rolleyes::tongue:

Whether or not you're talking out of your ass is not for me to decide.

Bacterial infections are not diseases, but they can lead to very serious infections which can have effects that are far more dire than some diseases.

And actually, one can be tested to see if the bacteria is present either in one's urine stream or in one's urethral opening or canal. If one is tested often enough, one can safely say that one has a "clean bill of health." That is the point of getting tested constantly, whether or not one is having unprotected anal intercourse or not. The bacteria can evolve / exist weeks, even months after the intercourse.

I get tested every 3 - 3 and a half months, and it has been a very long time since I have had anal intercourse.

You're right: Kids these days shouldn't write such half assed shit until they really know what it is they are writing about.

Maybe you are just talking out of your ass afterall.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

You're right: Kids these days shouldn't write such half assed shit until they really know what it is they are writing about.

Maybe you are just talking out of your ass afterall.

Like I said, "correct me if I'm wrong." How was I supposed to know you get your pee-pee examined every 3 months? Good for you! (seriously) But spare me the ad homs, dude. It's all about spreading the information.