Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone go to Merge on Sunday?

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Shut up...nobody cares about you.

Gee you hurt my feelings!! Go back under the rock you crawled out from. I guess I can't ask a simple question with out a jerkoff like you jumping down my throat. FUCK OFF!!!:bigfinge: :bigfinge:

Originally posted by queenbitch

Gee you hurt my feelings!! Go back under the rock you crawled out from. I guess I can't ask a simple question with out a jerkoff like you jumping down my throat. FUCK OFF!!!:bigfinge: :bigfinge:

Don't be upset that I can post stupid comments better than you.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings

:(

I was there due to tempts 11:30 line situation that my crew didnt want to deal with.. Knowing we have entire summer to enjoy tempts, xs, and merge..

Boris actually played an impressive set. Lots of new shit, and occasionally drop an oldie in... Veronica-Someone to Hold... is an example of kickass oldie..

Crowd was kinda weak.. but must say we had fun on dancefloor entire night..

Originally posted by keyies

Same thing Temps was too crowded so we went to Merge for some time around 12:00 there was 50 people there but the music was pretty good.

You must be smoking crack. There was way more than 50 people there. It wasn't as packed as saturday but was a decent crowd. Most people were by the bars the dance floor had people all over but it wasnt packed in. Ithink everyone including myself was recovering from the previous nights and earlier in the day. Boris I must say played better in my opinion than the last time I heard him wich was prob about a year ago. Was a pretty good set. I mean he was no Richie Rydell but it was good.

Originally posted by kostaP

You must be smoking crack. There was way more than 50 people there. It wasn't as packed as saturday but was a decent crowd. Most people were by the bars the dance floor had people all over but it wasnt packed in. Ithink everyone including myself was recovering from the previous nights and earlier in the day. Boris I must say played better in my opinion than the last time I heard him wich was prob about a year ago. Was a pretty good set. I mean he was no Richie Rydell but it was good.

YES I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE. . .AND KOSTA I LOVED THE PM. . .:laugh:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Don't be upset that I can post stupid comments better than you.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings

:(

WHATEVER!! You are just pissed off because I get under your skin. And honey, that is exactly what I enjoy doing!! So you can just keep playing right into the trap. SUCKER!!! My you amuse me. You are like my court jester!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WHATEVER!! You are just pissed off because I get under your skin. And honey, that is exactly what I enjoy doing!! So you can just keep playing right into the trap. SUCKER!!! My you amuse me. You are like my court jester!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ISNT THE DRAMA GREAT. . . I LOVE IT. . .;)

*puts on funny hat with bells*

I'm glad you think highly of yourself:)

Confidence is an impotant virtue to posess.It is also a virtue that has never been found in the extract of a ruptured hemroid .

Now would you like me to sample your Haggas to see if it is hemlock free?