Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friends

soldado

Just want to say special thanks to those friends of mine who have stuck with me when shit was good and when shitz is bad. the last pass week has truely shown me who and what a friend is all about .

Thanks to those select few peepz.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by soldado

Just want to say special thanks to those friends of mine who have stuck with me when shit was good and when shitz is bad. the last pass week has truely shown me who at what a friend is all about .

Thanks to those select few peepz.

your welcome......

Friendship should be measured when hard times hit not when everything is great and wonderful. Friends who stand by you and support you in your time of need are true friends.

Even when the road gets dark and more difficult to get through you can always be sure to know you can depend on me. For I claim to be a true friend to you and I hope others will step up and show they also are true friends. For I have need met anyone with such a good heart as yours. And for those who don't step up they shouldn't be missed b/c they really were never true friends.

As you well know you can always depend on me sweetie :):D

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Just remember, there's a my side to the story too. Your only hearing his.

GA2, I didn't mean what I said directly to anyone in particular. It was a general statement.

BTW, I know that what you mean and I am sure whatever you're referring to, ( without getting into details ) will get cleared. Sometimes people need to talk things out to understand each other. :)

The friendship should be the most important thing above all differences

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Just remember, there's a my side to the story too. Your only hearing his.

This post was not directed to u or anyone. This week has been hard on me. George You know this better than anyone here on the board. I just found it odd that the vast people I know and told them about my situation most if not all called me back. or pm'd me ...Well I guess he or she where to busy making fun of me or cracking jokes about me " Shrine “. We know whom this applies too. At least I know who looks after my back and etc. What happened to me I have no one to blame...Shits just happens. I’m just glad I found out who are my friends. Thanks Sobies, Sabrina, AnnaMarrie, Naomi, Justin.

Also people at space this weekend thanks for making me laugh and forget myself for at least a few hours... It was nice to smile again.

Originally posted by soldado

I just found it odd that the vast people I know and told them about my situation most if not all called me back. or pm'd me ...Well I guess he or she where to busy making fun of me or cracking jokes about me " Shrine “.

That's the way I deal with stuff. You should know that better then anyone else by now. If you would've made that joke about me I'm positive I would've laughed. You seem to have forgotten that when you needed a friend I was there 4 you and forced you to go out. Why didn't you give me your new number????? why didn't you tell me who you moved in with????? why is your life some freaken secret???? If you wanted me to be a friend then maybe you should've treated me like one. I've invited you guys out several times and you could care less when I do. BESIDES, YOU'VE DONE ALOT OF SHIT TO ME THAT NOONE ELSE WOULD PUT UP WITH (which I'm not going to mention on the board). Yes times are rough and I sincerely hope things work out, but a true measure of friendship is remaining friends when there is no reason to have a freindship and your notorious for looking out for your best interests.

sorry about the drama everyone!

What person would not look out for him self?

Only a fool would leave that up to someone else. If you dont look out for yourself no one else would. Somethings in life are not a joke. George you also have done many things to me as well. ( Throwing Pie at this stage does nothing ) Well enough of my time has been wasted on this . With every breath comes hope. A joke is a joke ...but like I stated somethings you should not joke around. you can not go through life thinking its a joke because one day the joke will be on you.

hope all goes well with u George. Next time it might be u and not me ..Then lets see how it feels to be laughed @ on something that effects your life Like a bullet going threw your heart.