Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen

shroomy

Hey Saleen, do you have a saleen mustang or are you just a wanna be?

Just asking cause I saw one at Best Buy over the weekend and unfortunately couldnt help but think of you.

I almost unconsciously rammed it, but fortunately I regained control before I dented my ride.

:box:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shroomy

Hey Saleen, do you have a saleen mustang or are you just a wanna be?

Just asking cause I saw one at Best Buy over the weekend and unfortunately couldnt help but think of you.

I almost unconsciously rammed it, but fortunately I regained control before I dented my ride.

:box:

I owned a Saleen351 over 500 hp, I sold it, I tried to live like a rock star making welfare money.... It was fun while it lasted.... Then I had a worked 5.0 I blew a cylinder so I took the entire car apart piece by piece and sold them on ebay, I tripled by money that way...

Now my brother gave me a red ford probe.... next upgrade is either a vette or a LS.....

ps the odds of seeing a real 351 is rare, real rare, doubt it was a 351... most sit in peoples garages....

i remember i was going to get a 71-72 (looked like the Boss) 351 Cleveland...but the guy wanted to much...engine was perfect, but the body had cancer all over the place...fucker sold it months later for cheaper than i had offered him!! Fucking Bastard!!!

:bigfinge::2guns::woah2::biggun: