Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr Matas B-Day Party-Level This Sat-Free Admission!

purpleindigo

....and an Open Bar!!!

Come and show your support for the pimp-dj's and celebrate Mr Matas Birthday!!!!!

LEVOLUTION

BLUE ROOM 10pm - Midnight Progressive House

FRED V - Belgium (pimp-djs / Palaedium)

BLUE ROOM Midnight - Close Hip Hop

Tom LaRoc - NFA

BOILER ROOM 10pm - Close RnB

LA Smooth - pimp-djs

MEZZANINE 10pm - Close Uplifting & Hard House

Jimmy Toural (pimp-djs)

Lee Cakebread (pimp-djs / Peaceman Records)

Rhyan Paul (N2 Records)

ROOM 1235 10pm - Close Trance

George Acosta (Ultra Records)

Ariel Baund

As always complimentary admission B4 midnight with RSVP email, and a 10pm-11pm open bar.....

contact us at: info@purpleindigo.com

Aw Jesse!!!!...Man I'm not going to be here :( ...finally going to Disney with my nephews....I thought you were going to change ur bday?!?! lol..J/K :tongue: I wish you the best...and have a drink...ok ok..a few 4 me ok?!? I'm sure that you and Jimmy are gonna go nuts that night!;) Happy early B-Day:bday: :grin3::balloon:

Who the hell is Mr Matas? Um, I leave for one weekend and I'm completely out of the loop. :mad:

And where the hell is the Boiler Room? I think purpleindigo is lying or experiencing fits of dementia........you're obviously making up a ficticious area in the club the does not exist! I do laps around the club; I would have discovered this so called "boiler room" by now! :tongue:

:laugh:

You are too funny!!

Mr Matas is Jimmy Tourals Cousin - posts on CP all the time...

The Boiler Room is (and always has been) right next to the Blue Room downstairs.... cant miss it, big room with illuminated tiger skin lights on the wall... walk towards the bar and through the doorway.

As for the fits of dementia - well, Joey your usually with me when I have one!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Come out on Saturday, we can can a few fits and then I can show you the Boiler Room.:D

You are welcome!!

It's looking like its gonna be a mad one!!! The guest list is already HUGE, and its only Wednesday!!!!

Hope you are ready - Birthday boy!!:D

for those who haven't already - come and support the local boys who make it happen on the decks. (And pay homage to the toxic bartender!!!)

:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by purpleindigo

Well drinks, and domestic beers......

Every Saturday in the Boiler Room & Blue Room....

I will double confirm this with Level today..

And as always - ridiculous amounts of drinks tickets being thrown around on the mezzanine!!!

thank you

Originally posted by daisytcam

Wow, if i had known this while i was there you would DEFINITETLY had come straight to sobe after Space Monday morning! Wish i could be there but have a great one! :heart::bday::kiss2:

awww...ur making me blush....thank you!!! remember i might be going to nyc june 28-30!!! i need a tour guide up there....:D