Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tobey Macgquire...

dgmodel

Is not a sex symbol... damn! just because nerderman takes off at the box office all of a sudden hes a sex symbol... what the fuck? same kid same person in ciderhouse rules... no wet gynies no hard nipples... all of a sudden nerderman breaks box office records we got a g'damn young harrison ford on our hands... (or fill in whatever star you ladies think is hot.)

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

That's how I feel about most celebrities. Britney Spears comes to mind when I think of NO TALENT.

Speaking of, i caught one of those "under-the-news" ticker tape news updates (like this is real news :rolleyes: .), and Someone won a chance to meet Britney from those prize bottlecaps from Pepsi.

He chose not to and took the $475 :laugh:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Speaking of, i caught one of those "under-the-news" ticker tape news updates (like this is real news :rolleyes: .), and Someone won a chance to meet Britney from those prize bottlecaps from Pepsi.

WHAT??!! man id meet her in a heartbeat..id try to slut her out man..come on!

its called PUBLICITY!!!! no hes not a sex symbol... but i think theyre blowin him up b/c his movie made miiiilllllliionnns of $... and they want to make even more off of him.... so... of course theyre gonna do everything they can to keep him in the spotlight :idea::tongue::D

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

That's how I feel about most celebrities. Britney Spears comes to mind when I think of NO TALENT.

I hope you're not implying that Tobey Maguire has no talent...i don't know if you noticed but Spider-man broke a whole bunch of records....and it wasn't because of his looks. He's getting publicity because he is a great actor and NOT a new hearthrob. he is about as far from one as you can get. read his cover story in Premiere Magazine...the whole thing is about how he is a rarity because he is building his carreer soley on his acting ability and not on his looks. In that article they list a few other guys that he beat over for the part of spider-man...I think Heathe Ledger was one and some other pretty boys, with less than spectacular acting skills.

Originally posted by zekefreak

I hope you're not implying that Tobey Maguire has no talent...i don't know if you noticed but Spider-man broke a whole bunch of records....and it wasn't because of his looks. He's getting publicity because he is a great actor and NOT a new hearthrob. he is about as far from one as you can get. read his cover story in Premiere Magazine...the whole thing is about how he is a rarity because he is building his carreer soley on his acting ability and not on his looks. In that article they list a few other guys that he beat over for the part of spider-man...I think Heathe Ledger was one and some other pretty boys, with less than spectacular acting skills.

I was referring to Britney Spears. You didn't read my post carefully.

Originally posted by gmccookny

maybe the mob was after him, and he needed the dough breaad..

He's not that bad of an actor ;), I mean Tom Hanks, Harisson Ford they are not sex symbols, they are popular and make lots of money cause they act well... To many actors make way to much money just cause they are pumped up and can't act. I.E Freddie Prince Jr ( same acting rolls , same movies.) I can name more!:D

i never said this tobey cock was a bad actor... just saying now hes considered a sex symbol cause he had a blockbuster... what im saying is that it was the same kid in ciderhouse rules... and no sexyness? hrrrm? thats all.

Originally posted by dgmodel

whoa whoa whoa... slow your roll there oscar... Faggy Prinze Jr. acts very well IMO. i like his movies and the characters he plays...

i thought his name was freddie...but he does look faggy so whatever....:tongue:

Originally posted by dgmodel

i never said this tobey cock was a bad actor... just saying now hes considered a sex symbol cause he had a blockbuster... what im saying is that it was the same kid in ciderhouse rules... and no sexyness? hrrrm? thats all.

you act like he played a sexy character is Spider-Man...if you know a single thing about the comic book you would know that the Character of Peter Parker is the "anti-pretty boy cool guy." You're the first person I've heard say that they view him as a sex symbol...I mean, if that scene where he's flexing in the mirror turned you on then cool, but I don't think the majority of peopel who saw that movie have the opinion you do.

you act like he played a sexy character is Spider-Man...if you know a single thing about the comic book you would know that the Character of Peter Parker is the "anti-pretty boy cool guy." You're the first person I've heard say that they view him as a sex symbol...I mean, if that scene where he's flexing in the mirror turned you on then cool, but I don't think the majority of peopel who saw that movie have the opinion you do.

I think he was talking about the media turning him into a sex symbol just because Spiderman made so much money......

i was reffering to outside the movie there stan lee... you konw were the rest of live... so calm down... the media has dubbed him a sex symbol not me... and as for "but I don't think the majority of people who saw that movie have the opinion you do." im disagreeing with the media... so youre saying that everyone who saw the movie is agreeing with me? that he isnt a sex symbol correct?