Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i was talkin to some people and heard theres a phat....

echostar

for the all ages scene, it's really good, or at least, it was when i was younger. but when you're older, it's not so hot to party with 15-year olds, which is mostly who are at the parties. it's not to be snobby, but they don't know how to behave, and they mostly come for the drugs and to get sick all over the place. but i'm going to one this saturday, and perhaps it will prove these statements incorrect.

i went to the "electric daisy carnival" last june, an annual massive thrown by insomniac, and it was pretty cool. that party draws in some good talent (dj dan, donald glaude, sandra collins...), and they have carnival rides, too. it's a 12-hour daytime party, just fun.

but their annual "nocturnal wonderland" this past labor day was the last massive i decided i'd go to, or at least the last west coast one. two kids died, and one turned up dead after having been missing for a week. more shit was fucked up about that party, too, but it would take me way too long to tell the whole story.

i'll be posting about how this saturday's rave went on this board, so stay tuned :) .