Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone up for a dinner meetup....?

I'm not talking about America where we load up on drinks, I mean to sit down and have dinner and chat and really get to know one another some of us went to Ave A Sushi for JoeyG's B-day and it was so nice........ Any takers? we can pick a place that's good for everyone...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by msoprano13

only if youre cooking;) :tongue:

That's right, I forgot you're the chef. Too bad the only time I had the chance to try out one of your delicacies, I wasn't quite able to enjoy it. :(:laugh:

Anyway, as already stated, I'm up for it, depending on when and where.

awww (thanks for the ego boost Mike, Joe, and Dyanna)

I would LOOOOOOOVE to cook for everyone (I rather cook for 10 than for two) but no one would come out to Jersey ....hmmm.. if someone has an apartment with decent pots and pans, and everyone chips in for groceries (I look for good deals don't worry) I would cook (anything from Italian, to Asian, American, unfortunately Jon has yet to teach me how to cook anything Greek as I requested a while back) and have some nice wines to complement the courses :)

Originally posted by snoozi8

I'm not talking about America where we load up on drinks, I mean to sit down and have dinner and chat and really get to know one another some of us went to Ave A Sushi for JoeyG's B-day and it was so nice........ Any takers? we can pick a place that's good for everyone...

i wouldn't mind if this was after june 20th...:D