Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by carusomaas11

anyone sick of seeing this?

I mean French Connection is hot but having a big FCUK on your shirt so people can think its a misspelling is soooooooooooo played out at this point. Anyone agree?

Everything gets played out. I can't even count all the A|X shirts, Diesel sneakers I saw.........

the problem is, if you're the only person wearing it, it's not in style and if it's in style, it's played out............what to do?

I'm going out in a thong bikini next weekend that I'm getting at K-mart...........that's def not played yet.

;)

Originally posted by tyco

the problem is, if you're the only person wearing it, it's not in style and if it's in style, it's played out............what to do?

I'm going out in a thong bikini next weekend that I'm getting at K-mart...........that's def not played yet.

;)

That's gonna be hot!!!!!:idea:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

QUOTE]Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

The only time I really see fubu and wu wear is if I am in the hip hop room... I am not to big on either label personally.....

tempts doesnt have a hip hop room...i fit in just fine...

can i spank you as well?

That depends did you wax yet. I read you couldnt get your appt.

Did your hair growth injure anyone at tempts as you were mowing through the crowd. :laugh2: :laugh2:

just joking guido of my:heart:

;)

i am waxed, manicured & pedicured..first time doing a pedicure, but they feel awesome & are so relaxing..I actually was laughing because it tickled my feet....

Awwww you sound yummy. Looks like the Guido Gropasaurus has Competition with you taking the #1 guido award on CP.:tongue:

I met Grop this weekend at Djais. He is exactly what he writes he is!!! Biggest Cock blocker I ever met in my life. He was attractive though.

Originally posted by carusomaas11

anyone sick of seeing this?

I mean French Connection is hot but having a big FCUK on your shirt so people can think its a misspelling is soooooooooooo played out at this point. Anyone agree?

I think it's much easier for girls to get variety in their clothes.... Guys seem some what limited, even if they shop in different stores......

i'm not too into the fashion that diplays the name brand clear across the front of my chest but i will admit i like the FCUK shirts, they are kinda funny if you ask me !! it's not like they did that on purpose, they just got luck with their acronym !!