Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this Friday & Saturday @ MERGE!!!!!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

George loves this. He would love for you to squeeze his cheeks and especially give him kisses.

When I walked into Merge on Saturday, I had to make sure that was George behind the bar, and not Hugh Hefner. He had a butt hanging out of his mouth with supermodels on each side of him giving him kisses.

:bj: <-----George (Smooth as Sandpaper) :laugh:

No metro tonight unfortunately :mad: But I'll make up for it, I'll be at Merge Fri and Sat nights. Im going down the shore tonight, so i'll be all rested and ready to go:D Laurie- After I pregame and then go to eorges bar, I dont last too long :laugh: Just ask Brian and Sandman ;) See all you guys this weekend hopefully!!!!!

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

No metro tonight unfortunately :mad: But I'll make up for it, I'll be at Merge Fri and Sat nights. Im going down the shore tonight, so i'll be all rested and ready to go Laurie- After I pregame and then go to eorges bar, I dont last too long :laugh: Just ask Brian and Sandman See all you guys this weekend hopefully!!!!!

DITTO THAT... NO METRO FOR ME 2 NITE! I MIGHT HIT UP DJais THOUGH.

YOU BETTER GET SOME REST, WE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE ONE LOOOOG WEEKEND AGAIN, AFTER WHAT I JUST WENT THROUGH.... :D I"LL HELP YA OUT YOU"LL LAST LONG DONT WORRY. . .;) I HAVE A LITTTLE SECRET I'LL SHARE W/YA :idea:

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

No metro tonight unfortunately :mad: But I'll make up for it, I'll be at Merge Fri and Sat nights. Im going down the shore tonight, so i'll be all rested and ready to go:D Laurie- After I pregame and then go to eorges bar, I dont last too long :laugh: Just ask Brian and Sandman ;) See all you guys this weekend hopefully!!!!!

Bro. were you really at Merge last Sat.?????? How the f didn't I see you? I closed the place and was a prime time mess.....

later (scotty ..lol)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

George loves this. He would love for you to squeeze his cheeks and especially give him kisses.

:D :D :D

Damn last time i tried that he got pissed.... Nah just kidding!!!

George youre still greek!!!!!