Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whose going to ARC this Friday. LMAO. ARC worst name

I cant believe, that they were told, to get a liquor licence, they have to get rid of the name Vinyl. What about some of the old names for clubs. Club Expo, Club USA, even the Tunnel. The Tunnel is an awesome name. Since the Tunnel is no more. Take that name.

No way!- Arc sucks but there's just no way they can use a name like Tunnel or Club USA for Vinyl. Those places are legendary and you can't just go around renaming clubs after them... it's like when an athlete's number is retired!

Originally posted by tastyt

No way!- Arc sucks but there's just no way they can use a name like Tunnel or Club USA for Vinyl. Those places are legendary and you can't just go around renaming clubs after them... it's like when an athlete's number is retired!

Yeah next thing you know there will be a Palladium in Long Island.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Yeah next thing you know there will be a Palladium in Long Island.

There's a Palladium in San Francisco... sometimes known as the Get-laid-ium -- what a frickin' meat market!

Originally posted by danwilson

I cant believe, that they were told, to get a liquor licence, they have to get rid of the name Vinyl. What about some of the old names for clubs. Club Expo, Club USA, even the Tunnel. The Tunnel is an awesome name. Since the Tunnel is no more. Take that name.

OMG those names bring back so many memories :D

Originally posted by justinblake

who cares what they name the place so long as danny still plays there i will go and listen to some sick music. most people dont go to a club for the name, its all about the music and who is headlining

But Vinyl is an absolutely perfect name. :( If it ain't broke... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . exactly .. . and to be precise . . it's in New Rochelle, which is hardly upstate . .

That's right... Palladium's in New Rochelle and Twilo is on Long Island... oh dear god we are truly in a living hell... :laugh: :laugh:

Or maybe... Bizarro world??? :shaky:

Well is it me or when USA was about to open, werent we all saying the same fucking thing, i mean come on?! ARC is kinda corney, but So is USA, and its 1 of the city's Legendary Venue's

And u people dont think Tunnel is Corney either? Cause i Remember the opneing of tunnel, and WE ALL THOUGHT HOw STUPID THE NAME WAS, But the way they billed it

"A Once Used Industrial, gothic subway Station turned Mega Dance Glam Hall"

I mean, come on, u see that on a flyer in the mid 80's u know your gonna go!

Hahaha

A name is a name, And im sorry to Say

The NYC Underground Thing has been gone LONG TIME

It wa sa a Run down, Club, that house 3 other clubs in the same space, The place needs to Be re- worked,

PLace has been kicking since it was fucking AREA, Than ?Shelter, than vinyl, now ARC, LOL

ehhhhhhhhhhh.

FUCK IT!< Call it AREA

Call EXIT< MIRAGE

And CALL CenTro> TRAMPS

FUCK NAMES! LOL

Originally posted by danwilson

To all the people going to ARC this weekend. Formerly known as Vinyl. Tell the people at the door and management inside, to please get rid of this name ARC. That is the worst name in history for a club.

Dan, give it up. We KNOW the name sucks. We don't need a million threads about this. Go back to posting about your favorite track off of Webster Hall's Tranceforce Volume 84. :idea::rolleyes:

W?HHHHHHHHHHahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahhhhhhhhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :