Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grope's Review Of Mdw...not A Good One

Originally posted by liverlips

Nothing....Those are two sports that are actually classy. But these retarded grease monkeys would rather be out tanning and listening to KTU.......$30/hr? WOW!!!!!!!! OHHHH MAAAANNNN.....YAY!!!! Shit I pay more for my personal assistant (a retarded guidette by the way). And to address the whole "trashy" problem down the shore. YOU are the problem.....Youre the white trash that permeates the air down there. One could only wish to be a REAL preppy....all the girls....the class....and the prestige that comes with being one. What do you white spics have? Ahhh....the muscles? Right. Heres the thing....If I was battling my insecurities and I spent 8 hours at the gym every day Id be "ripped" too. However, Im too enthralled in my business ordering my little "guido drones" around. Maybe if youd get out of the tanning bed for a second you could afford more than some Versace or Gucci knock-off shirt?

Its really funny how I bet you were in Seaside all weekend long standing outside of TEMPS with your Abercrombie Bitch right beside you saying I wish they would let us in but too bad I bought my dockers and sailer hat because they wont let me in.....I wish we were in there I wanna pump my fist like that king Guido there....look at al the girls around him....I have this toothless three headed preppy cihck with me......Hey Preppy go pump your fist at the yacht club.....:rock:

Sincerely,

Guido.........

QUOTE]Originally posted by liverlips

Nothing....Those are two sports that are actually classy. But these retarded grease monkeys would rather be out tanning and listening to KTU.......$30/hr? WOW!!!!!!!! OHHHH MAAAANNNN.....YAY!!!! Shit I pay more for my personal assistant (a retarded guidette by the way). And to address the whole "trashy" problem down the shore. YOU are the problem.....Youre the white trash that permeates the air down there. One could only wish to be a REAL preppy....all the girls....the class....and the prestige that comes with being one. What do you white spics have? Ahhh....the muscles? Right. Heres the thing....If I was battling my insecurities and I spent 8 hours at the gym every day Id be "ripped" too. However, Im too enthralled in my business ordering my little "guido drones" around. Maybe if youd get out of the tanning bed for a second you could afford more than some Versace or Gucci knock-off shirt?

Originally posted by pipdaddy

you obviously haven't had the pleasure of meeting me...

Pip, where were you? I didn't see you this weekend. Will you be in Belmar this weekend? I'll be at DJAIS sat happy hour, and no idea sat night. Possibly the Hilton in AC so I can tame the wild beast which has become my gambling habit. Trying to induce overkill to treat the problem... may not be the smartest idea, but wtf? If not, anyone who needs to meet me, can probably catch me at headliners. Gotta run, I'll post more later.

i'll be in belmar all summer. house is on 14th. kinda small, but the bed is strong and the ac cranks. i'll be at djais probably friday night and sunday happy hour. dont try to find me, i'll find you. looks like you have already begun working on your stable with these 2 sweeties claiming shlonger's prowess with the ladies.....i guess some things never change. let the games begin

Originally posted by liverlips If I was battling my insecurities and I spent 8 hours at the gym every day Id be "ripped" too. However, Im too enthralled in my business ordering my little "guido drones" around. Maybe if youd get out of the tanning bed for a second you could afford more than some Versace or Gucci knock-off shirt?

if you were to train for 8 hrs per day, it would lead to severe overtraining & one would regress, not progress...

Originally posted by shlonger

Pip, where were you? I didn't see you this weekend. Will you be in Belmar this weekend? I'll be at DJAIS sat happy hour, and no idea sat night. Possibly the Hilton in AC so I can tame the wild beast which has become my gambling habit. Trying to induce overkill to treat the problem... may not be the smartest idea, but wtf? If not, anyone who needs to meet me, can probably catch me at headliners. Gotta run, I'll post more later.

yo shlong,

I remember last summer when we had the gauntlet goin and Pip was trying to hang out with us and we were throwing him around like a ragdoll. LOL remember that?? The guy's like 5'3"! How dare he talk shit!

-Goose

Originally posted by hearbreakkid

yo shlong,

I remember last summer when we had the gauntlet goin and Pip was trying to hang out with us and we were throwing him around like a ragdoll. LOL remember that?? The guy's like 5'3"! How dare he talk shit!

-Goose

Play nice newbie:tongue:

Originally posted by stardo

Play nice newbie:tongue:

Yes Stardo, I am a newbie. My boys have been talking about this board for quite some time, so I thought I'd check it out.

I'm surprised I didn't meet you at Headliner or Djai's (or did I?), b/c I was w/ Gropasaurus the whole night.

I was the tall one with black spiked up hair, Gucci sunglasses, "Slut" necklace, and the Diesel/FCUK shirt (depending on what night you saw me).... Basically, I am the best looking member of the Alliance (right scholng?) :D

yo shlong,

-Goose

talking shit? please elaborate

Yes Stardo, I am a newbie. My boys have been talking about this board for quite some time, so I thought I'd check it out.

I'm surprised I didn't meet you at Headliner or Djai's (or did I?), b/c I was w/ Gropasaurus the whole night.

I was the tall one with black spiked up hair, Gucci sunglasses, "Slut" necklace, and the Diesel/FCUK shirt (depending on what night you saw me).... Basically, I am the best looking member of the Alliance (right scholng?) :D

Dear lord in heaven. I think I fell in love with you friday and Sat.:makeout: I have a weak heart please dont shake yourself all over the place like that.:bootysha:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

talking shit? please elaborate

Yeah he probly shouldnt talk with a screen name that is spelled incorrectly. HEARBREAKKID:laugh:

:lol3:

Being that grop is such a perfectionist.

I think the ALLIANCE would be ashamed of you!!!

You know it's illegal to pretend to be a friend of Grop's and Shlonger's.

Just kidding. Welcome aboard handsome:love2:

Originally posted by stardo

Yeah he probly shouldnt talk with a screen name that is spelled incorrectly. HEARBREAKKID:laugh:

:lol3:

Being that grop is such a perfectionist.

I think the ALLIANCE would be ashamed of you!!!

You know it's illegal to pretend to be a friend of Grop's and Shlonger's.

Just kidding. Welcome aboard handsome:love2:

OH MY GAWD!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPELT MY FREAKIN NAME WRONG!!

THE ALLIANCE IS GONNA KILL ME!! :(

-goose

Hi BUTTY,

Yeah, HEARBREAKKID is a friend/original member of the Alliance. Good-looking GAY, although not the best looking. For an intelligent person, he needs to receive some remedial english tutelage. I also think the person you asked me about is my friend Frankie. Sorry Goose, she pm'd me and said it was the guy who shakes when he dances. As long as she keeps it in the Alliance, we'll have no quams.

Originally posted by shlonger

Hi BUTTY,

Yeah, HEARBREAKKID is a friend/original member of the Alliance. Good-looking GAY, although not the best looking. For an intelligent person, he needs to receive some remedial english tutelage. I also think the person you asked me about is my friend Frankie. Sorry Goose, she pm'd me and said it was the guy who shakes when he dances. As long as she keeps it in the Alliance, we'll have no quams.

Well saddle me up and brand my hiney with A for Alliance!!

Dookie and I belong to you;) :bootysha:

Hey shlong,

I too was shakin when I was dancing at Djai's, so it might be me?

Oh well, when me and Babyface fight we'll settle this once and for all ;)

By the way, did you read those posts by that Preppy kid whose calling us out? or those faggot Warriors? :mad:

I told Grope about it and he's pissed

-goose