Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*OT*. . . bored as hell

marcid21

....why not put together a picnic lunch and come get my ass so i can escape the office...i'll buy dessert...

btw....my church is having its greek festival this weekend in beautiful Orange, NJ...you should cum...in fact, everyone should cum...

If only you were an island girlie...im sure me and Bigpopa could find ways to keep you..."entertained"...wont cost you much...but you might be a little sore in the end :laugh:

:flame:

Originally posted by marcid21

You guys have to give me ideas on what to do today.....I'm home, unemployed, and so sick of just sitting around...

Any suggestions??? ((local stuff would be nice... ;) )

Originally posted by phatman

....why not put together a picnic lunch and come get my ass so i can escape the office...i'll buy dessert...

btw....my church is having its greek festival this weekend in beautiful Orange, NJ...you should cum...in fact, everyone should cum...

damn good idea man!!!! I'll bring a nice bottle of Luna so you go back to work all toasty!!!:tongue:

and.....I LOVE GREEK FESTIVALS....did i ever tell you about my connections to the Greek Mafia? Or my fetish for Greek Men?? Or my neverending craving for FLAN???:lickit:

Originally posted by marcid21

Or my neverending craving for FLAN???:lickit:

OMG..FLAN..my cuban ex made the best i ever had, period...took her like an entire day to make it...funny thing about flan is that anyone that actually knows how to make it says "theirs is the best..."

ofcourse by now, my phatazz has had lunch so we'll have to reschedule...but put the word out, perhaps Sunday afternoon we can get a mini-group together for good greek eats at the festival...:)