Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Playlist in Vegas Anyone?

danfury

THe only thing I remember is that he was he was great. This was taken from another board:

All i got to say JP IS THANK U, IT took a while for him to get on setting up his cds but once he got them toghther he didnt stop, he opened up with the acca to in your eyes,but played the beat to that new vocal with the girl saying from the moon and the stars,ill be your queen then he started to gett hard throwing some good beats in there with some of his new tech jams ,gti just the keys sounds sick played it to a guy spitting fire ,played the annnoying alica keys track he must be feeling it he works the shit out of it though soooo fuck it,madoona still proably the best vocal out there,then when the crowd started clearing out he played for some of us played, they say,trippen, ohhhhhhhhhh and my fuken higlight of the night DEF WAS SWEET DREAMS WOW ,there was sooo many jams all over my body he played,THAT LOOK ANOTHER HIGHLIGHT, BUt the best thing i senn was jp smiling dancing up in the booth ,big ass grin on his face ,too sum it all up jp did his job.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

THe only thing I remember is that he was he was great. This was taken from another board:

All i got to say JP IS THANK U, IT took a while for him to get on setting up his cds but once he got them toghther he didnt stop, he opened up with the acca to in your eyes,but played the beat to that new vocal with the girl saying from the moon and the stars,ill be your queen then he started to gett hard throwing some good beats in there with some of his new tech jams ,gti just the keys sounds sick played it to a guy spitting fire ,played the annnoying alica keys track he must be feeling it he works the shit out of it though soooo fuck it,madoona still proably the best vocal out there,then when the crowd started clearing out he played for some of us played, they say,trippen, ohhhhhhhhhh and my fuken higlight of the night DEF WAS SWEET DREAMS WOW ,there was sooo many jams all over my body he played,THAT LOOK ANOTHER HIGHLIGHT, BUt the best thing i senn was jp smiling dancing up in the booth ,big ass grin on his face ,too sum it all up jp did his job.

brian do u know if sweet dreams was the white label from last year, or a different mix? Cause I heard a new mix the other day and i don't know the label..

thanks..

Originally posted by saleen351

brian do u know if sweet dreams was the white label from last year, or a different mix? Cause I heard a new mix the other day and i don't know the label..

thanks..

I believe its a different mix. I cant be sure because I was a mess that night. The only thing I remembered was that JP and DT were great at Utopia this weekend. I think it can be the one that the DJ from Stereo in Montreal did, but not totally sure.