Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsettos @ Roxy

TUNNELBANDIT and SFQTIP

IF YOU ARE SO ANTI-JERSEY THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN READ THE JERSEY BOARD?? KEEP YOUR NEGATIVITY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE BRIDGE AND TUNNEL!

The two of you should be spit on the next time you cross any state line... Just because you're from New York City don't mean shit!

I thought Racism was a problem, now we have predjudices against people who live ONE STATE AWAY FROM EACHOTHER???

GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY AND GET OVER YOUR "BRIDGE AND TUNNEL" SELVES :finger:

Oh and uh... by the way P..L..U..R!!!

Ok you moron, I have NOTHING against NJ. I simply do not like Denny's music. I have a right to an opinion dont I??? I enjoy going to XS for Richie Santana and i have no problem with the NJ crowd. I have fun almost every time I go out. Its simply my OPINION that deny doesnt spin good. Thats all. I never directed any comments at NJ. I live in NJ. Granted i enjoy NY better I like nj to, especially in the summer. Soundfactory Sunday is my favorite place and people on here say it sucks and the music sucks all the time. Everyone has there own opinion. I love JP Pvd Dt. Mabye you think they suck. Granted I will disagree its your opinion. Next time you make a stupid coment understaned what you are posting about. Im from nj and i love nj you dumbass

Originally posted by sfqtipie

I enjoy going to XS for Richie Santana and i have no problem with the NJ crowd.

Just playing a little Devil's advocate here ......

You hate Denny, but you enjoy RS? If I'm not mistaken they have a very similar track selection, and have the same progressive/tribal style as do most New Jersey DJ's. Just out of curiousity when was the last time you heard Denny?

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

What a waste of Phazon....

:(

Easy there tunnel rat!! I distinctly recall you talking about your hemmriods the other day. Personally I think you should be telling your doctor, not me. I wouldn't know much about that but I guess you would!! So why don't you take your ass to the store and get some preparation h for your ass and your head!!!

You hate Denny, but you enjoy RS? If I'm not mistaken they have a very similar track selection, and have the same progressive/tribal style as do most New Jersey DJ's. Just out of curiousity when was the last time you heard Denny?

The last time I heard Denny was last year at World. My ex loved world and use to drag me there each week before sf. I just never liked the music. I dont mean to offend anyone.

The last time I heard Denny was last year at World. My ex loved world and use to drag me there each week before sf. I just never liked the music. I dont mean to offend anyone.

those World parties did not do him justice...........I went to one of them and I didn't enjoy the set either...........

I'm not gonna say you'd like him when he's at his best either but you didn't see Denny at his best............this can only be see at Tempts............whole different story, anyone will tell you that.

:D

Originally posted by tyco

those World parties did not do him justice...........I went to one of them and I didn't enjoy the set either...........

I'm not gonna say you'd like him when he's at his best either but you didn't see Denny at his best............this can only be see at Tempts............whole different story, anyone will tell you that.

I agree with you 100%. I went to World when Denny was spinning there and I did not enjoy it at all. However anytime that I've heard him DJ after that I loved it!!!! Tempts....DJAIS....HB....the guy has alot of talent!!!! :D

I went to temps mrmorial weekend two years ago. I agree he was better there but It was so crowded I could barley move or breath.

yea I don't like Tempts on the holidays either............

best time to go is actually Sundays in the summer on an off week...........good crowd, not too many people and Denny plays his best..............I highly recommend.

I'm actually suprised to hear a Factory person saying this..........Tempts is full of Factory heads.

:)

I know alot of people from Temps go to SF. Im friends with alot of them. I like the temps crowd. I just never liked the music. Mabye you guys are right. My friends go to Temps alot so mabye one day Ill go there with them after Surf. Usually I go to XS and meet them at closing. If I go to Temps I'll post back my opinion.

I know alot of people from Temps go to SF. Im friends with alot of them. I like the temps crowd. I just never liked the music. Mabye you guys are right. My friends go to Temps alot so mabye one day Ill go there with them after Surf. Usually I go to XS and meet them at closing. If I go to Temps I'll post back my opinion.

I don't go specifically for the music either..........it's the whole experience...........the music, crowd and energy combine for a pretty sick vibe..........everyone is just into it.

I mean, my music is progressive house and the like..........but in the summer, I go out to have fun..........music will not ruin the night.