Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miss Russia wins Miss Universe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Europe got US girls beat by a mile.

The women in Europe are soo much better looking then us women from my expirences in Europe.

I only been in eastern Europe though like Germany / Poland / and Russia and the women are stunning in those 3 countries.

And that person that said the shaving stuff is very uneducated cuz last time i was in europe even the girls on the farms shaved.

why do people always have to pick on russians, I don't understand. You are all a bunch of ignorant american bastards. If anyone's ever been to eastern/central europe they would not be saying shit like this!

Originally posted by mist

why do people always have to pick on russians, I don't understand. You are all a bunch of ignorant american bastards. If anyone's ever been to eastern/central europe they would not be saying shit like this!

I agree mist I was born in Poland and traveled all of eastern europe and It is soo nice out there.

The old citys / the country / everything.

they got heritage out there and the people are alot better looking in europe . there are no overwieght people in Europe and they are alot more frindly around there and people also dont shoot off their mouth about something they know nuttin about!

:laugh: :laugh:

...damn, you people are either all really really young or just insecure...

...you all crack me up....every time someone makes a sarcastic or ironic comment...people take it so damn personal...relax everyone, noone is out to get you...it's all just in your head....stop the drugs and the paranoia.

And btw: I'm German and yes people make jokes about Germans too.... look at all those "Fraeulein" in movies with the real strong accent. So what....damn, if you believe in stereotypes than hey, go ahead, what do I care about other peoples stupidity.... grow up everyone :rolleyes:

Originally posted by flying_high

:laugh: :laugh:

...damn, you people are either all really really young or just insecure...

...you all crack me up....every time someone makes a sarcastic or ironic comment...people take it so damn personal...relax everyone, noone is out to get you...it's all just in your head....stop the drugs and the paranoia.

And btw: I'm German and yes people make jokes about Germans too.... look at all those "Fraeulein" in movies with the real strong accent. So what....damn, if you believe in stereotypes than hey, go ahead, what do I care about other peoples stupidity.... grow up everyone :rolleyes:

:clap2:

sassa :aright::laugh:

Originally posted by flying_high

that's the irony of it all. i don't really care about the comment, but when people make comments like that she jumps all over them even if they are sarcastic. practice what u preach or you pepetuate what u preach against.

anyone who happened to say something negative about the new miss universe, has just got a real bad case of jealousy -- nothing more, nothing less!

you WISH you looked as good as she did!

by the way, i loved her gown...

my boys father marrid this hot fake titty fake nosed former ms virgina LoL and we watched it together and she was all into it i mean it was crazy shes also my sf girl damn rollen into sf with a former ms virgina on your arms deff get's atteion ;) LoL i only wish i could get it tho but i try LoL :tongue:

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Who cares about all those beauty pageants? I thought they were a thing of the past; something you watch when you're like 17.

thats what i thought too, i cant believe so many people actually care. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mist

you can't fool me, i've heard what christian says about you when he gets really drunk... :eek::jawdrop::tongue:

whats up nat, where ya been hiding?

btw.... Why are we trying to crusify sassa over a slightly innapropriate comment... i'm sure shes not some russian-hating bigot... it was just a comment... christ... everyone relax...

haha im russian, and this thread is comedy!!!

shook, do you talk like that in real life? can you talk in other languages besides ebonics? you are a cartoon character

sassa was probably talking about the old russian women, like 60,70,80 year olds, who dont shave and dont give a shit. well surprise surpirse, who cares?

russian chicks are hot, im dating a russian chick right now, and its a great! a lot of people said that e.europe has tons of hot girls, and its absolutely true, the women there are in their own league. american girls pale in comparison, (generalisation offcourse)!

but seriously, its a stupid beauty contest, its like debating which country is the smartest, based on kids' spelling bee results.

Originally posted by lipeoci

anyone who happened to say something negative about the new miss universe, has just got a real bad case of jealousy -- nothing more, nothing less!

you WISH you looked as good as she did!

by the way, i loved her gown...

:D

Originally posted by joeg

you can't fool me, i've heard what christian says about you when he gets really drunk... :eek::jawdrop::tongue:

whats up nat, where ya been hiding?

btw.... Why are we trying to crusify sassa over a slightly innapropriate comment... i'm sure shes not some russian-hating bigot... it was just a comment... christ... everyone relax...

lol shutup you spagheti-and-meatball-munching guini

hehe - I haven't bee hiding, just not really on cp much anymore - I tried to make it to vinyl for your birthday - but well you know I can't drive etc...

GOING TO ROMA in two days!

my god...all this bullshit for a simple comment?

ok...i admit not all russian are ugly..are you happy now...usa or whoever else wrote bullshit about me previously...

russian women in russia don't take care of themselves as much as russians living abroad would..i know this sounds very general, but i only say this from personal experience...

and i don't see why the hell i have to post my pic...it's no one's business what i look like.

nat: 2 DAYS?!!? omg, cool... take some pics, chris is taking too long... btw, ill call him and tell him to kick the hookers out a day early...

Sassa: lol... with the amount of attention you drew with that comment, I would think you were someone REALLY important... (not that you aren't important... but you get the idea) Whats next, protesters outside your house? jesus... everyone reeeeeelllaxxxx......