What Would You Like To See Less Of In Seaside

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LESS OF IN SEASIDE  

65 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LESS OF IN SEASIDE

• RENT-A-COPS
    • THUGS
    • PREPS THROWING BEER INDUCED TANTRUMS
    • PIMPED OUT HONDAS
    • TRAILER TRASH FAMILIES WEEDING THIER CHILDREN THROUGH THE SEA OF CRACK HEADS AN DEGENERATES
    • PROM WEEKEND .

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silicone....wait...did I just say that???? HA HA!!

Seriously thugs has to be the answer....I could not believe some of the people that were going into Tempts. However, if they don't cause any trouble, I guess you just deal!

Originally posted by cigs

Silicone....wait...did I just say that???? HA HA!!

Seriously thugs has to be the answer....I could not believe some of the people that were going into Tempts. However, if they don't cause any trouble, I guess you just deal!

Cmon. . . GET THEM OUT, TROUBLE OR NO TROUBLE :D

Originally posted by laurie619

MORE PREP'S. . . :laugh:

SO SICK OF LOOKING AT THE JUICE HEAD :puke:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOUR PROBLEM IS. YOU SAY YOU ARE SICK OF JUICE HEADS YET THE ONLY PLACE YOU TALK ABOUT GOING TO IS TEMPTS AND SURF CLUB.

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR BROKE ASS OVER TO JENKS. MISERY LOVES COMPANY YOU FUCKIN DUNCE

Originally posted by vip-tech

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOUR PROBLEM IS. YOU SAY YOU ARE SICK OF JUICE HEADS YET THE ONLY PLACE YOU TALK ABOUT GOING TO IS TEMPTS AND SURF CLUB.

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR BROKE ASS OVER TO JENKS. MISERY LOVES COMPANY YOU FUCKIN DUNCE

JUST BECAUSE I DONT LIKE JUICE HEADS DOESNT MEAN I DONT LIKE GOOD MUSIC AND NOT ONLY THAT, I DONT GO OUT TO CLUB TO FIND MY PRINCE

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but cmon vip-tech you are abusing the privilege. ;)

Other than the clubs, Seaside is a shithole that is full of thugs. You cannot even walk down the block without running into these lowlifes hanging out on the corners talking shit because their broke ass has nothing better to do. They spent all their money on their noisy Hondas, so they play tough guy all weekend and when you get in their face, they back down... punks. First they took Newark and Plainfield, then Asbury Park, Wildwood, now Seaside.

I heard some loser rocking ICE ICE BABY coming out of his Subaru. Are you serious? No self respecting family would be could dead walking the boards in Seaside.

Originally posted by laurie619

MORE PREP'S. . . :laugh:

SO SICK OF LOOKING AT THE JUICE HEAD :puke:

I have got to met you to see what your type is down the shore.:confused:

I dont think I have seen a preppy in sleezide well mabe I cant see over all the massive guidos around me. I am kind of short.

I would like to see less bitches cutting infront of me on the temps bathroom line. I dont care who your boyfriend is. If I can wait you can wait :gas:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Other than the clubs, Seaside is a shithole that is full of thugs. You cannot even walk down the block without running into these lowlifes hanging out on the corners talking shit because their broke ass has nothing better to do. They spent all their money on their noisy Hondas, so they play tough guy all weekend and when you get in their face, they back down... punks. First they took Newark and Plainfield, then Asbury Park, Wildwood, now Seaside.

I heard some loser rocking ICE ICE BABY coming out of his Subaru. Are you serious? No self respecting family would be could dead walking the boards in Seaside.

Oh yeah thugz too!! I mean come on there is nothing like a man who wears his pants where they are suppose to go. Excuse me I dont want to see your nasty tommy trash figure under wear ok.

And I really do hate it when you see a beautiful girl all thugged out. When she would look so pretty wearing something else.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Whats wrong with Vanilla Ice!?!?!?! ;)