Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's good on Tuesdays

Originally posted by thecitygirl

what are you an idiot?:blown:

Listen fuckin chill out no need to be bitchy it is true...there is nothing to do on Tuesday....unless you wanna hangout at DOCS with a bunch of Abercrombie & Fitch / Thugs / wanna be white trash fist fucking losers then there is something to do on a Tuesday.............:jawdrop:

Originally posted by thecitygirl

;) Tuesday is my b-day -- what's a girl to do?:hat:

Tuesday night ladies night @Poorbilly's

DJ Mike White and MC Izzy

They've been doing it for 13 years now and the place is always packed. It's an off night for industry people to just go and hang out. Richie Santana, Manny the greek, unique and the rest of the abyss heads are usually there at "Father" Mikes bar.

www.poorbillys.com

check it out

This exactly why this board is horrible (SANS DRAMA). Tuesdays is probably one of the best days of the week to go out. Docs? Poor Billy's? WTF???? New York is THE only place to be during the week and its probably the best time to have a good time. Any of the following would suffice: Pangaea,Sway,Serafina,Butter or you may want to try some of the hotel bars like the Tribeca Grand. Anyone who says there is nothing going on during the week is a PIKER!!

I cant wait for that place to open! I hope its a decent crowd though...there is nothing worse than going to a place thats filled with white trash girls with big platformy white sandals on and thugs who think baby blue everything actually looks good...

Originally posted by 12inch

Tuesday night ladies night @Poorbilly's

DJ Mike White and MC Izzy

They've been doing it for 13 years now and the place is always packed. It's an off night for industry people to just go and hang out. Richie Santana, Manny the greek, unique and the rest of the abyss heads are usually there at "Father" Mikes bar.

www.poorbillys.com

check it out

Yeah were always there....Its a chill place to go and have some drinks. Always lots of girls there. Gets pretty packed.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by latinaz

YA MON!! WE BE DANCING DA RAGGAE!! I'LL BE DERE MON!!

we be jammin mon!