Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly FU................

I'll start it this week.

Without a doubt it has to go to all the traffic the past two days. Took me 2 hours to get home from work last night (10 car accident) and 2 hours to get into work this morning (no clue what the problem was). Both traffic jams were on 280.

So FU 280!!!!!!!

:cuss:

Originally posted by latinaz

MY FU GOES TO THE LIMO FILLED WITH GAY GUYS HAVING A HUGE BITCH SLAPPIN FIGHT IN FRONT OF MY WINDOW LAST NITE PREVENTING ME FROM SLEEPING!!!

:peeright: BUTT PLUGGERS!!:peeleft:

Damn I thought getting killed was bad............ :D

my weekly FU goes out to whoever it was that invented this 5 day work week .... why can't we work 3 days or even 4 ?? friday should be part of the WEEKEND, screw this 5 day shit !!!

oh and i also want to give a weekly FU to dry heaving the morning after you drank too much ..... uuughhhh, could someone please get me some rolaids !!!:vomit2:

Originally posted by nabuc1

What up Cigs?

I only have one small FU and that is to my company for moving me to different office that adds an extra 10 blocks to my morning commute. besides that everything is great.

Make sure you go 10 blocks in the right direction!:D

What up, What up, What up!!!!!!

My F U goes to the fog that rolled in yesterday and made everyone scatter off of the beach. Damn, don't they know J B R has no J O B and needs the peeps on the beach to get hot and come drink by him????

See ya'll at XS and then MERGE and back to XS. George/Gary/Chris/Rolls/Keith you guys ready?:D :D :D

Originally posted by barbiegirl

my weekly FU goes out to whoever it was that invented this 5 day work week .... why can't we work 3 days or even 4 ?? friday should be part of the WEEKEND, screw this 5 day shit !!!

oh and i also want to give a weekly FU to dry heaving the morning after you drank too much ..... uuughhhh, could someone please get me some rolaids !!!:vomit2:

A 3 day weekend all time sounds like a good idea, but I think my body would hate me even more!!!!!

Working while being ill is the worst:puke:

No FU's from for me. Hey Laurie why do u always give an FU to your EX? Didn't you go looking for him this past weekend down the shore to see if he was at Merge? Dont you still talk to him? well if you go looking for him and keep talking to him of course he will still bother you, wake up already!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jsen7

No FU's from for me. Hey Laurie why do u always give an FU to your EX? Didn't you go looking for him this past weekend down the shore to see if he was at Merge? Dont you still talk to him? well if you go looking for him and keep talking to him of course he will still bother you, wake up already!!!:rolleyes:

You are like the fifth person that has something about this to her!!!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

WHATS UP JBR. . .:laugh:

MY WEEKLY FU GOES TO GUYS FOR STRESSING ME OUT :bigfinge: OH YEAH AND A SPECIAL FU TO MY EX :cuss: :: LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!! :finger:

Happy'start of a new weekend" to all of you!!!

I actually did not have an F.U. till I read the F.u's

But now I have one and it goes to Laurie....for nothing other than Having to agree with her F.U....

So F.U for saying what I cannot...and you said it so well.........

Does anyone know what this smilie is supposed to mean?

.:blown:

Does it mean you wished death to someone???:(

Originally posted by johnneebee

Happy'start of a new weekend" to all of you!!!

I actually did not have an F.U. till I read the F.u's

But now I have one and it goes to Laurie....for nothing other than Having to agree with her F.U....

So F.U for saying what I cannot...and you said it so well.........

Does anyone know what this smilie is supposed to mean?

.:blown:

Does it mean you wished death to someone???:(

:lol3::blown: to my EX!! NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID

LAURIE - I DO FEEL FOR YOU !!!!!! NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT - ITS STILL THERE - EITHER YOUR FEELING OR THE ASSWIPE!!:biggun:

Originally posted by Jsen7

I DONT ALWAYS GIVE A FU TO MY EX, aND NO I DIDNT NOT GO LOOKING FOR MY "EX" AT MERGE HE WAS AT DJAIS, AND HEADLINERS!! :mad:

This is a week late, but a big FU to the dick in the BENZ that smashed into me and totalled my car last Friday on the parkway. My car was smshed in the front and the back and I was practically eating the airbag, his car was fine. Now I have to deal with all this insurance BS, and get a new car!....what a crappy way to start the summer! :(

Originally posted by cgm

This is a week late, but a big FU to the dick in the BENZ that smashed into me and totalled my car last Friday on the parkway. My car was smshed in the front and the back and I was practically eating the airbag, his car was fine. Now I have to deal with all this insurance BS, and get a new car!....what a crappy way to start the summer! :(

GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE OK! :D

Arent you the one that got your radio stolen from your car a couple months ago???

Originally posted by cgm

I thought you were getting a new car???? Glad you are ok, sucks about the accident......