Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez: The Clubplanet Interview

Well written article...Even though it was concise and straight to the point, it was very informative and gave you a small glimspe in the mind of Mother Earth. One point which Dan didn't touch on, that I would have liked to see, is Junior's view towards other world reknown DJ's, including his alleged beef with Danny Tenaglia. Other than that, kudos Dan!

Guest gabo

so, junior is planning on spinning for 2 more years in a superclub then wants to buy a small place... I would love that.

I heard that DT was actually at the Earth party when Junior started spinning at like midnight or something. Also heard that Junior greeted him with open arms that night. I hope that they have made amends. They are my 2 favorite DJs by far, and them getting along gives me a warm feeling in my heart. Good job on the article, its nice to see that his talents and creativity are still recognized by those who truely know what they are talking about. I don't care what anyone says, he and DT will still be spinning great music when they should be in the geriatric ward.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by gumbo

I heard that DT was actually at the Earth party when Junior started spinning at like midnight or something. Also heard that Junior greeted him with open arms that night. I hope that they have made amends. They are my 2 favorite DJs by far, and them getting along gives me a warm feeling in my heart. Good job on the article, its nice to see that his talents and creativity are still recognized by those who truely know what they are talking about. I don't care what anyone says, he and DT will still be spinning great music when they should be in the geriatric ward.

they made up a long time ago... I remember seeing dt at twilo... I forget if it was juniors bday or something else, but he was there.

could you imagine them opening up a club together. dt gets fri and junior sat... or vice versa. that would be one hell of a party!

Originally posted by gabo

could you imagine them opening up a club together. dt gets fri and junior sat... or vice versa. that would be one hell of a party!

i have thought of that before. i cannot even come up with words to describe my feelings on that idea.