Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bliss Vs. Lust feat. Dave Ralph - Friday June 14th

jcbliss

hey guys,

I am thrilled to anounce that on friday June 14th Bliss and Lust will join forces to take over sutra in Downtown Ft Lauderdale. With the track record of both the bliss events and the lust events this is sure to be an amazing evening. On hand for the night we will bring you superstar DJ Dave Ralph as well as Jon Cowan of bliss and Vaughn Lazar of Lust. Hope to see you all on the 14th of june!

thanks

Jon:)

Jon- went to NYC to hear Danny Howells so I missed Trendroid, but I certainly won't be missing this. The few Bliss events I caught last year in Ft. Lauderdale (the Lawler-less Halloween set & Anthony Pappa) were top shelf parties! Looks like you're keeping the ball rolling.

*not to mention Sheldon Prince is always a welcome addition!

Hey Everyone! It's been a while... work, new house, old house, single life etc! Miss everyone! :tongue:

This party should be a fun night for all! House, Prog & Trance all bundled up in a cute little Blissful/Lustful package. Sheldon and I will be warming the crowd up from 10-12'ish give or take 2 hours! :laugh: and Mr. Cowan, K-Ahzz, resident Shawn Rudnick and the man of the evening, Dave Ralph, will start you on your journey!

We really look forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones! And Joey... well I'll see you there!

Vaughan

------------------------------------------------

Upcoming DJ Dates - Vaughan Lazar & Sheldon Prince

Saturday June 1 - 2pm-8pm - Mac Makeup InStore gig- Town Center Mall > Boca

Saturday June 1 - Plush @ Sutra > Ft. Lauderdale

Friday June 7 - LUST @ Delux > Delray Beach

Saturday - June 8 - Plush @ Sutra > Ft. Lauderdale

Friday - June 14 - LUST @ Sutra w/ Dave Ralph & Bliss > Ft. Lauderdale

Saturday - June 15 - Plush @ Sutra > Ft. Lauderdale

Sunday - June 16 - CHILL @ Eden >West Palm Beach

Wednesday July 3rd - LUST @ Radius > Boca Raton

Sunday September 1st - LUST 5 Year Anniversary -HUGE Day/early evening Party - VERY special guests TBA soon

Sheldon and I recently recorded our latest collabrative mixed CD...

appropriately titled "SUMMER LUST" - It is very nice selection of tunes that evoke that summer love feeling! It falls somewhere between Lazy Dog and Migs! We have 5 copies to give away to the first comers... Just send me a PM with your mailing address and we'll get them out as soon as possible!

Ciao!

And we can't forget to thank our VERY good friends Corey(K-Ahzz) and Vinny of Karma Records in Ft. Lauderdale for "backing" us! If you are ever in Ft. Lauderdale, definitely stop by and check them out! They're right next to the Fetish Factory on Oakland Park Blvd.

vaughn definitely brought up a good point.. Karma records - the absolute bomb!! by far the best and upfront tunes in all musical formats in south florida.. stop by and check them out...they are worth the trip..

anyways - as for the 14th - Ralphy in a small intimate vibe!! what more could a music fan ask for?? should be an amazing event plus joining forces with vaughn again brings me back to the past!! Anyone remember us when we were Generic Soul Productions?? WOW!! just writing that brings back memorys and gives me goose bumbs!! Hey vaughn - FEEL GOOD CREW IN FULL EFFECT!!!

Thanks for the support guys!

Jon